Thread: Can you purchase language packages for Dragon?

Can you purchase language packages for Dragon?

I had Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8 in the Spanish preferred version, which had English on it as well. However, when I bought my new computer NaturallySpeaking #9 was the only one that worked on Windows Vista, and the Spanish preferred version wasn't out yet. The standard version doesn't have English, so you have to buy preferred.

Anyways I went ahead and bought Dragon NaturallySpeaking #9, because I needed it for the new computer. I just went on their website if you minutes ago to see if the Spanish preferred version was available for the new Windows, and it was, but before I go ahead and buy it I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a language pack that you could upgrade to without having to buy the whole entire program over because it is about $200.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dann21
    I just went on their website if you minutes ago to see if the Spanish preferred version was available for the new Windows, and it was, but before I go ahead and buy it I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a language pack that you could upgrade to without having to buy the whole entire program over because it is about $200.
    Any thoughts?
    You may want to consider giving Nuance a call (800-654-1187) or ask a licensed vendor.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Dragon NaturallySpeaking number 9 for Windows Vista or Dragon 9.5?

9.5 for Vista... I'll just take PN's advice and give them a call tomorrow... thanks