Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Recipes for avoiding UTI's

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker
    Wow, what is a good link for purchase? BTW if it is not a pill or liquid, how is it terrible?
    She means the liquid tastes terrible, go for the pills.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Thanxs Joe.

Do I really write that bad? I am soon loosing my self-esteem and stop writing if you don't understand what I write.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe
    Do I really write that bad? I am soon loosing my self-esteem and stop writing if you don't understand what I write.
    Hi WFE,

Hey, WFE almost spells wife. Be careful!

But no, you write very well and can be easily understood. It's just that this thread has been... has gone, a bit crazy. Please don't lose your self-esteem and stop writing on account of this discussion. There are plenty of other reasons for us to lose our self-esteem and desire to write over! Trust me, I know.

Sorry that you're having problems over there. You seem like such a nice lady. I guess some people just can't tolerate Hiprex and cranberries. Peeing our pants isn't very much fun no matter where we live.

I wish you were able to see a SCI doctor (physiatrist) or SCI urologist over there in Norway. They're hard to find in lot of places since SCI isn't a very popular injury. Can't Leif help you find a good doctor or does he live too far away from you?

Take care of yourself W,

Bob.

PS. My retired racetrack greyhound would love to chase your kitty around!
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Hi B,
    I agree with Bob, that you write very well.
    Remember when we told you before, how well your writing comes through here and how many of us really enjoy what you have to share. There's a lot of us who have lots to say, mostly saying the same ol stuff, and not always saying it good and we's sposed to know the language! But you usually give us something that comes from an experience and perspective much different from most of us here, so you should continue to share as you have. It's good to see that you've been writing more lately. I think that many here appreciate what you write, because even tho it may come from a different place, there are many things people can relate to in many ways, and share understanding - not only re sci, but as a mother, and even a lover of cats!

Oh, btw, I bet you've tried a lot of stuff trying to deal with UTI's. You've been sci'd a long time, so there's a lot for others to learn from your experiences.

Decaf - recipie? Wash hands and Drink water! And don't obsess.

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Hi B,
    I agree with Bob, that you write very well.
    Remember when we told you before, how well your writing comes through here and how many of us really enjoy what you have to share. There's a lot of us who have lots to say, mostly saying the same ol stuff, and not always saying it good and we's sposed to know the language! But you usually give us something that comes from an experience and perspective much different from most of us here, so you should continue to share as you have. It's good to see that you've been writing more lately. I think that many here appreciate what you write, because even tho it may come from a different place, there are many things people can relate to in many ways, and share understanding - not only re sci, but as a mother, and even a lover of cats!

Oh, btw, I bet you've tried a lot of stuff trying to deal with UTI's. You've been sci'd a long time, so there's a lot for others to learn from your experiences.

Decaf - recipie? Wash hands and Drink water! And don't obsess.
    Saying it well, and it's recipe.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Your English is great, silly goose! It's just that many Americans impair their brain function on Saturday night, it's party night.

LOL, it is partytime in Norway, too. But I hate to drink alone so I am sober.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I have aways wanted to visit Norway.
    This is an international forum and we are glad to hear from everyone, unfortunately our help is limited in other countries but we try. No one needs to worry about perfect spelling, grammar or typing on this forum- just try your best & people will ask if they don't quite understand the question or response. Politeness is appreciated.

CWO

No your English is very good! I am always impressed when members from other countries post here in English. (Well, non ENglish speaking countries I mean.) If I had to post in another language, I would be in a lot of trouble!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005