Thread: ????????

Unhappy ????????

I keep getting logged off of CareCure at 60 minutes. If I am posting, it is lost. Anything I need to do? Any known reason for this?
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Cheese .... when I'm in the middle of a post and I get logged off before I'm finished I log on again and usually my post just pops right back .... sooo I don't know ! Maybe someone else has something more to offer ..... have you tried using your Back button ....... after you log back on do you just get a new blank reply page ??????? or... is there a message that says this forum is not accepting new posts?????? cause that's when I'll use my back button and it usually is there if I go back 2 or 3 pages .......... and then .... sometimes its not ...... don't you just hate that??

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings and also click stay logged in when signing into your account.

Cheese, I've had some issues with CC, especially when I've poured my heart out in some long post. I prepare them in Word and paste them in now. It's safer.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Cheesecake I'm not very computer proficient so I don't know how to fix the problem. That has happened to me quite a bit in the past so what I do now is after every few minutes I will press preview post in the advanced setting. That will keep your session refreshed. I have aso done what jen has suggested but it always enlarges my font when I paste, so I stick with preview post.