Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seven Medical Myths Even Doctors Believe

Thanks Dr. Young. I can always rely on you to answer all my questions in the most clear manner.

Haven't seen you in such a long time. I miss you! Hope everything is going well. I am currently doing my medicine clerkship, and enjoying it very much.

Monique

Quote Originally Posted by Monique
    Thanks Dr. Young. I can always rely on you to answer all my questions in the most clear manner.

Haven't seen you in such a long time. I miss you! Hope everything is going well. I am currently doing my medicine clerkship, and enjoying it very much.

Monique
    Monique, around New Year's time, some of the old students are coming back to visit. I am amazed that my first crop of undergraduate students from Rutgers are now in the last year of medical schools. You were really the first of the students who trained in the W. M. Keck Center.

Yes, medicine clerkships are fantastic. Enjoy it while you can. As I think that I have told you, medical school was the best time for me because it was license for me to learn all about the human body without the responsibilities that come after graduation.

As I think that I have told the students, the responsibility was initially terrifying. But, the responsibility becomes enjoyable when you realize that you are responsible for making people better and that you are good at it. It is then when you realize that you were born to do this.

Wise.

I liked believing the myth that we only use 10% of our brain