Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCI cure 2008

SCI cure 2008

2008 - I don’t know much about the SCI cure in 2008, none does, -but I’ve think I’ve come to a grip to work much harder for it. Although I’m an ok nice person, in life -“I think”, … or regardless, if I’m not a nice person, -one has to man up…

To be nice in ’08?, - well the not so interested in spinal cord injury cures for research for spinal cord injured ppl will not be tolerated, per say, not at all. And her I mean the ones “supporting” the half of the research like; -remember a time ago -how great it was when liposuction stem cell research was on the news? Fr. Tad -a Catholic anti SCI cure person back then (although he says in many of his talks was good for SCI people) don’t follow through, -just look now? How many papers have he produce on SCI cures on that since then? He was then a supposedly “SCI advocate” supporting the “Do not harm” coalition (whatever that means), and then later supported the “amniotic cures”, and now, the pro-life ppl support skin cell research for SCI. How bogus is that? It’s Ok for Fr. Tad not to support SCI research, it is very OK, -he and many don’t support a spinal cord research cure - that is quite clear- but then comes along, people with spinal cord injuries not supporting much of what is considered a great approach for us (the SCI’d) and the ones coming after us. Discussing embryonic stem cell research vs adult stem cell research? Man.

One have the so-called 73 adult stem cell cures “upping pro-life” folks, which are bloody bogus ppl halting my cure, plain and simple, and as for them, let them die in peace (if that is what they want), or be confronted in ’08 the same ways as terrorists are. One has also confronted the 73 ppl “cure” ppl many times, but does they understand? No, another one just bounce back. And very strange; even spinal cord people on this website does? Bloody hell, if they don’t want a spinal cord injury cure for supporting research, then bugger off. If not, in ’08 they will have to do.

I know ppl working hard on real SCI research, a friend C (ervical) died a couple of days ago.

So my “friends”; next year, in the year of 2008, I will attack any idiot halting the cure for my friends and me.

It’s about time to stop this nice thing thinking, for a SCI cure one has to address idiots like Heather Zeiger.

Just my Xmas thoughts for ’08, -for not to give in on bogus.

LA

Make sure you give them hell... I do now, don't care what people say or think on any type of stem cell research. I love getting into arguments about it, when I find someone who is against it, I just tell them when the time comes and they might need it or Alzheimer's and whatever they might get, they can sit there and suffer... it's time for a cure... my C3 injury sucks. Hoping for a miracle 2008...
    keiffer66

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    Make sure you give them hell... I do now, don't care what people say or think on any type of stem cell research. I love getting into arguments about it, when I find someone who is against it, I just tell them when the time comes and they might need it or Alzheimer's and whatever they might get, they can sit there and suffer... it's time for a cure... my C3 injury sucks. Hoping for a miracle 2008...
    AMEN i respect people who fight for a cure.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    I don’t think none knows about 2008. But I can promise myself one thing, -I has talked to enough so-called Christians, I’ve also been trapped in a political system when politicians don’t produce, although the ones said they should. I’ve also listen to good researchers. In ’08 there is one of them three categories I will listen towards, -enough is enough, -if I put myself into that, like, and if doing so in ‘08 I don’t think suck behaviour by mine above is off, but in fact like one should have done, long time ago, like I for me think, like I think to be more vocal is. And to be vocal I mean over here it is to have a real SCI cure program up and running, and o work for that. I don’t blame researchers not here or there, but to join some of them and also make them SCI researchers become more vocal will gain SCI. A person I have been lucky to know, director of our regenerative institute, a well-known international cell researcher on cancer (yes cancer), -he had his resignation papers ready to sign on by himself, not to do other jobs that could pay more, but being so pissed of by the nature of the funding situation towards medical research. I understand that, I’m likewise surprised they continue their work. They don’t do it for themselves like some says. Thatz also bogus. I really dunno, but I’m fed up. Will not give in though, nay.

fight and kick their ass sci must be history.
    • Dum spiro, spero.

Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    fight and kick their ass sci must be history.
    If ones do not fix spinal cord injuries soon, we might as well go and buy a sport car or something. Shopping? Isn’t that Christmas is all about, I heard if a woman is feeling blue, then buy or sing something to her? What can you sing?

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    If ones do not fix spinal cord injuries soon, we might as well go and buy a sport car or something. Shopping? Isn’t that Christmas is all about, I heard if a woman is feeling blue, then buy or sing something to her? What can you sing?
    lol.leif....good point....
    • Dum spiro, spero.

I volunteer to be an orator in front of an audience if anyone needs someone to speak on behalf of spinal cord injury awareness and cure research. Language and articulation is my gift. I admit I don't know much about gatherings, fundraisers, or the intricate science involved, but I can at least present the argument to a group of listeners.

Adi and Todd singing Christmas carol cure songs for ’08. Well, that was not the plan, but how will that raise awareness. Some awareness I can se though. Who will be lead singer?

i can express as well ...i have a nice accent...no politicians will say no ....
    • Dum spiro, spero.