Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OKAY YOU CAN PEEK NOW DR.YOUNG ...this is a birthday surprise for you!!!

Talking OKAY YOU CAN PEEK NOW DR.YOUNG ...this is a birthday surprise for you!!!

I am starting a new thread in honor of Dr. Wise Young's upcoming birthday...

In a few words, please answer the following question:

WHY do you think Wise is WISE?

IF YOU ARE DR. WISE YOUNG, DO NOT READ BELOW THIS POST UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! (please, she said meekly! )
    Last edited by Obieone; 01-01-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: ... so the thread doesn't get lost on the board for awhile ....

I think Wise is wise because he can talk to anyone...no matter if they are a common person like me, no matter whether they are sci or not, no matter if they are a Doctor, Scientist, Educator, employed, unemployed, rich or poor. He has respect for everyone. And that means everything for the CareCure community. Happy Birthday, Wise, and many more!!!

Take care, God bless...

Teena

i think dr wise is wise because he has the hart to seek and find the cure that everyone is hoping for may god bless him and all who know him.
    from royandjoe@hotmail.com

Wise is Wise because his parents named him that ... oh wait ... lol ...

Seriously, happy birthday, happy new year. It must be a great feeling to have an impact on so many lives. I shudder to think what my attitude would be if I hadn't found CareCure ... *shudders*. I do hope this is THE YEAR for a lot of people around here.

Happy New Year to our light in the dark!
    Last edited by lynnifer; 01-01-2008 at 06:04 AM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Smile

Why I believe Wise is wise? Because he was so intelligent that he brought a new year which no one has ever done. He also was a blessing sent to this world to enlighten, cheer and bring hope to so many of us. He is a kind, gentle man which as Teena said, sees everyone the same as everyone else. We owe so much to him and he is heaven sent.

God bless you always Wise, may he always bring you the best in your life and for yours.

Raven

honestly....? i never met dr.wise .....but his knowledge [science] and the way he type ,speak ...my opinion ....he is a gift to humanity....happy holidays sir.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

WHY Wise is W I S E:

well-informed intelligent sensible educated
    welcoming inclusive sensitive enlightened
    witty impassioned sociable empathetic
    wizard inquisitive sly even-tempered

But, I'm more interested why Wise is Young.
    ...because if he is...then so am I.

Well knowing there are fantastic people like Dr Wise in the world doing great work towards treatment and cure helps me sleep at night so he is wise for that reason!
    This machinery,
    This defective mechanism,
    Twitches and shudders,
    From weak signal...
    ...To broken servo

Bringing this back up because this thread was buried over Christmas...and it is almost Wise's Birthday...

Happiest of birthdays to you. I hope you enjoy a healthy, happy new year. Wise is wise because...he seems to pursue his intellectual curiosity with compassion.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.