Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creating a web site with Dreamweaver 8

I believe everything is in the correct folder, however it does not show up correctly. Do you think part of this would be that I'm only viewing it in the preview browser and have not actually put it onto the Internet?
    Frankly, I'm tired of sitting in this damn electric chair.

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef
    I believe everything is in the correct folder, however it does not show up correctly. Do you think part of this would be that I'm only viewing it in the preview browser and have not actually put it onto the Internet?
    Sorry, been sidetracked with a few things and haven't had time to look at this in a few days.

There is no server-side code being used in any of your pages so it shouldn't matter where you view it...

The Flash file looks to the XML file to see which images it should display. Are you sure that the XML file is in the right location? and that the paths to the images in the XML file are correct?

I guess I would have to download simple viewer to really figure out what's going wrong... I'll try to do that in the next few days

*** c4/c5 incomplete *** Injured in Summer 2003 ***