Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you say to this ass, er sorry - guy??

He needs to go back in time Germany circa 1939.

I'm sure he would look great in brown.

Quote Originally Posted by ala
    Yeah, and you have that flatulent thing you could use on him too.
    Oh, I'm just blatzing my way through life these days. No idea why this change for me, but when the dog runs away from me, it's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by november
    Yes, I'll take some fries with my whopper.
    Ha. Trouble is, he seems relatively articulate, which makes his blatent bias and ignorance even more exasperating. We all know these creeps exist, still it's always a bit shocking to 'read' them in black and white. Kinda feel sad that my daughter has to share a World with people of his mindset.

I wonder if it was this geezer? He usually likes to cause a stir, as evidence here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuioIIX_I8s

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz
    He needs to go back in time Germany circa 1939.

I'm sure he would look great in brown.
    First thing that came to my mind too

Quote Originally Posted by Uksufferer
    What a dick
    2nd thing that came to me

"So, if your your 5 year old daughter was in a car accident and was paralysed, you would just let her die? "
    BeeBee

i would love to meet the idiot face to face.......hmmmmmmm....
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

yeah, cherry, i read that response on that site, too. and i chose what a couple of others here already expressed: not worth responding. to me, it would be like trying to convince hitler the aryan race is not superior.

yes, it is disturbing how articulate the guy is. so was hitler. i can only hope we never see it come to fruition as it did in nazi germany. which is one reason, i think, one must fight the very idea of euthanasia even in the apparent compassionate cases as in oregon.

Damien said

on December 13, 2007 around 7:52 am
    In all fairness,
    Wheelchair using people have what we call here on earth… “momentum”. which means they can do one push of their chair wheels and travel a good 5-10 feet if they are strong enough. Therefore I feel that they should park in the back of the lot because of this condition.

I'm in a mood...call it a bad day, bad week, bad year..whatever ...but I just want to take someone outside and start swinging...Where or where can I find this guy so I can get started?

This too was lifted from that same column and it disgusted me enough that I had to let my fingers do the talking.

whoops
    Last edited by dmartens; 12-15-2007 at 05:10 AM. Reason: dang computer