Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What's your weight?

What's your weight?

I am curious how much you guys weigh. Before injury I was 200 pounds 6'3". I lost about 50 pounds within 6 weeks of my injury.

About a year later I've lost about 8 more pounds. So I am weighing 142-143ish.

I am a total ectomorph body frame. Prior to injury i was 6.8% bodyfat. I estimate I am still at 6.8% bodyfat.

Thats a good question I need to go weigh myself. I was @ about 165 pre jumped up to 188 post. I would hope im less than 188 now but heck who knows.

I use to exercise a lot before my accident. I am 6'2". I weighed 190 before and weigh 240 now. Just cannot get as much exercise and and pain drugs appear to cause weight gain.

mike

Damn man 6-3 and 143. Kinda surprised to hear you're still losing weight. I've got skinny genes too, but I'm 6-0 and 155 +/- with (I'm guessing) 7-8% bodyfat. I was 180 when I got hurt and I got down below 140 immediately post, but I was maybe 145 by a year later. Then I hit the gym and was up to 150 by the third year. I've kept up a maintenance-level routine ever since and my weight has been pretty stable. If anything, I've worked off some collegiate beer-pounds in favor or more muscle weight in the last 2 years.

Ok I'll be the only brave woman. I am probably 110 at 5'5 and before my accident, 22 yrs ago, I was 120. I needed to lose the weight but would have preferred a less drastic way! Oh well at least I'm a perfect size 4.

Nicole

I guess I'll be the second woman to fess up, it doesn't bother me one bit. Well I was about 150 pounds pre-injury, then my weight shot up to 256 thanks to the steroids I was given. Now I'm back down to 160's, and at 5'91/2", so thats not to bad, my doctors aren't complaining about my wieght, so I'm not about to. I just wish there was something, or way to do something about this belly, oh well, at least I know now that it's not my fault.

Linda H.

6'1" at 165 pounds before injury. Now, 37 years later, 6'3" and 225 pounds. 90 days after injury my weight was 119 pounds.

-millard

I'm 5'9. Was approximately 135 lbs pre-sci. Dropped to 120 after injury. Right now I'm 115, I lost a few while in the hospital a few weeks ago. Working on gaining now.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

6'2 200-205

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

5'11 and i think im between 175-185,somewhere in there..

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~