Thread: Winter Break

Winter Break

Thank god, I'm done 'til jan. 14th (classes start)

anyone else?
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

I've got a week of classes and then finals next week.
    It aint over till it's over.
    Rich

this comin week i have 2 finals and then done, i'm mentally finished tho these finals are easy. I gots my 21st birthday wednesday too! it's a good week...
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by jbinny
    Thank god, I'm done 'til jan. 14th (classes start)

anyone else?
    you sound like my nephew [19 years old]....i never take brakes [38 years old].i love to study daily.....
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

i like to study, just things i'm interested in though!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

I have finals this week and then don't go back until January 14.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Talking

Same here, I have finals this week as well as tutoring my students for their finals and I'm not going back next semester. I'm gonna look for a (real) full-time job and consider some night classes after that. (maybe starting in the summer) The pay from tutoring just isn't cutting it.

Ed

Finish up my last 2 finals Wednesday, then I'm done till next Jan. when class starts again.

Ashley Happy BDay, but dont end up like I did on my 21st 10months ago...Had to puke cuz of too many shots, get in the bathroom and fall out of my chair (twice)...LOL
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Quote Originally Posted by RSieck
    Finish up my last 2 finals Wednesday, then I'm done till next Jan. when class starts again.

Ashley Happy BDay, but dont end up like I did on my 21st 10months ago...Had to puke cuz of too many shots, get in the bathroom and fall out of my chair (twice)...LOL
    ahhh! haha yeah i think i'll be ok, my actual b-day i'm gonna be hangin with my fam and they're not big drinkers, but friday i'm goin out with friends and have noo idea what i'll be possessed to do
    -Dorothy Thompson

Done, done, done. I am so glad to be done, but I know next semester is going to be hectic as well. Only 3 more semesters to go!! I should start calculating the days.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski