Thread: quad friendly bluetooth headset

quad friendly bluetooth headset

I personally have tried the Jabra and the Motorola H700. The Motorola was really easy to use, because it has a big button in the middle, that you can just press with your thumb. The Jabra had a little button that needs to be squeezed, which was pretty much impossible, with my claws. Sound quality wise, they were both about the same.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14

Quote Originally Posted by ac06
    Motorola H700. The Motorola was really easy to use, because it has a big button in the middle, that you can just press with your thumb.
    I recently bought a Motorola H700 after trying about a dozen models. I literally bought each one, brought it home, and tried to figure out how to use it. I found the buttons on most units very difficult to press.

I'm actually able to use my palm to press the button on the Motorola H700.

I recommend making a purchase from a brick-and-mortar store (I used Best Buy) so that you can return/exchange for another model if the one you choose does not work out. If you buy it online, you may be stuck with shipping charges if you do not like it.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

I use the Jabra behind-the-ear. Its big and easy to put on, but i have to use both hands to answer it.....one hand to press it against my ear and my other hand thumb to press the button. My next will be the motorola cause its smaller and my phone is also motorola. You can save $10-$15 on ebay if you know what you want.
    Last edited by Chess; 12-04-2007 at 04:59 PM.
    There's
    No
    Place

I just bought a motorola H350 today, my old one a motorola H500 was charging and then just started smoking. Either way both are very similar and easy to use. I like the smaller earbuds that just stick in your ear but I can't imagine that would be very comfortable after a few hours, I leave my earbud on most of the time as I can't put it on myself.
    Dave
    C5/C6 complete
    http://www.davegrotzinger.com
    http://www.daves-webdesign.com

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me guaranteed..." - Eddie Vedder

Quote Originally Posted by dgrotz
    I leave my earbud on most of the time as I can't put it on myself.
    Im c5-c6 to and the behind-the-ear one's are easy to put on by yourself with alittle practice.
    There's
    No
    Place

i use the jawbone. its awesome! takes some getting used to but well worth it. im a c6 and have no issues. its a little bulky compared to others but thats fine cause it cuts out background noise so great.

it fits in some peoples ears and others it doesnt. if u get one find a place with a good retun policy. i like daydeal personally. http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=1529

oops.
    Last edited by WADDiE; 12-08-2007 at 05:12 AM.

I cannot press any buttons on the headset! Is there anything wireless that could be configured so that I can become free of this wire that attaches me to my computer? I can press buttons in my lap and on my chest.