Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath Lifts

I use the 3rd one you listed. Apart from having to remember to charge the battery all is good. Easy to transfer on. Good equilibrium on it once lowered. No shower bench beats one of those, go for it. Portable too if you travel.
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Sounds good.. Easy on transfer? You don't slip around once you loweredin the tub w/ water?

It's anything but slippery, you may want to add some closed cell foam cushion on it to make it more comfortable on your behind though.

Ins or out of pocket pay? Im still undecided on the one I want....

I paid out of my pocket.

bath lift

Hi. I bought the Sterling 303 Bath Lift for my son, a c5/6. He really likes it though we have to lift him into it. It all has to do with his bathroom layout at college apartment. Anyway, he loves it. I bought a suction type hand rail for the tub for him to steady himself and then the platform lowers into the tub and reclines just a bit. I just watch his feet as it lowere....ususal precautions, and he uses a handheld shower head to rinse off. Works great.

Hey Mad, I also have the 3rd one, it's awesome, I love it and wouldn't give it up for anything. Nothing compares to soaking stress & soreness away in a hot bath....ahhhhhhhh........ Also out of pocket, best $ I ever spent.

Cool

Q- The sterling 303 can you get more maximum seat height for transfers out? Inwards is ok. I see the third one is 19'' max height w/ adapters which is good.

I'm about to purchase a bathtub lift for my mother who is a stroke patient. We'll use a ceiling lift to get her to the tub lift seat. Anybody have any additional info or recommendations? Thanks.