Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half a yard and a loan.....

Proud mom of a US Marine Sgt., Camp Lejeune, NC

Half a yard and a loan.....

is how far away from getting off this damn SSDI....!!!!

I am officially an LLC {licensed Liability Company}
    The final paperwork came a few weeks ago. I'm in 3 bridal magazines, 2 papers, and on my way to a bridal show in January as a vendor.
    Just got one of those $1,100.00 high falootin sewing machines too (on sale of course).

I also have a new cat. Which now makes the total count at 5.
    She's a little black kitty with quite a personality. Why do some ppl just abandon their animals when they move off???
    Poor little thing just showed up on my porch and adopted us.
    Might post pic's later if anyone wants to see her.

And the latest with Jerry? He made Sargent. He's no longer re-upping into EOD but something in intelligence.
    It's hush-hush....
    He'd tell me, but then he'd have to kill me. But he'll be home sometime in January.

He met a sheik who said he would give him one of his wives for an American woman. I laughed and was glad he didn't come home on leave with an aquired wife.

Not much else in my world. other than that, just the same 'ol same 'ol. Still stuck to this damn chair......
    If the Army & the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines!

www.jccarolinaformals.com
    www.myspace.com/jccarolina
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-Car...10436735695158

good to see more cauda equina people here, so little is known about it.
    i need to find a new psychiatrist mine is discharging me , his whole practice is going to electro monitoring of the nerves during neuro surgery, that is where the money is. the insurance companies do not want to pay him a decent wage for office visits.
    i am happy to stay on ssdi, i did work and pay into it for over
    30 years
    cauda equina

Your psychiatrist is doing neuro monitoring? That would be most unusual and not generally within the scope of practice for this specialty. Perhaps it is your PHYSIATRIST that is doing this?

(KLD)

Blog Entries
    Congrats! Post pics of the cat, tell your son congrats also...and to tell the sheik no exes, only single wimminZ will we trade (jk)
    What kind of sewing machine? I've debated over the years finding a good cheap one to make my cushion covers and modify pants, etc... I just find it hard to buy one when I would be finished in a day doing what I need to do. Then it would be something else piled up in my way, lol.

I think everyone who 'tosses' animals ought to have a mudhole stomped in their aRse. Starve THEM for a few weeks and see how they like it.

Good luck with the business-sounds like a lot of fun. Love to see pics of your new cat. Congrats to your son.

Congrats on being in the magazines! That is just nice to hear. Congrats to your son for making sargent. Sounds like things are going good for him.
    Aw the poor kitty. Glad he found a friend in you. Keep up the good work with your sewing, maybe some day youll have a household name in fashion and be having your own shows on the runways.

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

..cat lady alert !

Smile

Major success to you!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

How exciting...the next Vera Wang here on CC!

Good to hear from you, girl. Major congrats on the mags and the new machine.

Pics of your latest creations anytime soon?