Thread: bluetooth

bluetooth

i recently installed vista on my laptop and now none of my bluetooth devices will work and same when i tried them on my wifes pute which is new and shes running vista. Is anybody else having trouble with or i'm i doing something wrong. It was so easy when i was running XP i never had a problem.I can get them to reconize each other but thats it.the bluetooth devices that i'm useing are my phone,garmin 660 gps, my motorola earpeice.
    Last edited by jaxs; 12-03-2007 at 04:33 PM.

I was listening to Paul Thurrott a few weeks ago and he claims that Vista SP1 is not going to make a major change to this OS. One would hope that it will resolve these BlueTooth issues. I am using Vista without any problems, but it doesn't surprise me to hear that you are having problems with BlueTooth. Below is a video clip that I have not seen, and it is Chris Pirillo talking about Vista SP1.

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I was going to get a Logitech BT keyboard. If you go to their forums there are some posts about BT problems and how some people fixed them.