Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Suggestion for additional FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by Beth29
    I made my suggestion about the SCI forum because everyone knows SCI people are potential film buffs.
    HUH??

never heard this one before. does this mean juke an i are eventually gonna join up and make thousands being the next ebert-n-roper.

I'm so glad I'm on this nutcase's ignore list so this shouldnt set off another tirade...so.... Damn, what a nutcase!

I loved the part of AB opinion...Yeah, you know us SCI weren't AB at one time or another and would not have the foresight to see someone that most people would generally find quite strange and repulsive and in turn we're gonna foolishly look to her for the "AB Opinion" she so gracefully would provide to us lowly cripples. Yeah, that's it, lol.

Now where is that BAN button...whoops, going a little too far for this board...but I know of quite a few other boards that would be hitting that button long ago with this thing creeping around.

<awaiting censure for being mean to the devos >

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I'm so glad I'm on this nutcase's ignore list so this shouldnt set off another tirade...so.... Damn, what a nutcase!

I loved the part of AB opinion...Yeah, you know us SCI weren't AB at one time or another and would not have the foresight to see someone that most people would generally find quite strange and repulsive and in turn we're gonna foolishly look to her for the "AB Opinion" she so gracefully would provide to us lowly cripples. Yeah, that's it, lol.

Now where is that BAN button...whoops, going a little too far for this board...but I know of quite a few other boards that would be hitting that button long ago with this thing creeping around.

<awaiting censure for being mean to the devos >
    Oh darn, now she can read this, unless she's got me on ignore too.

I've been trying to ween myself away from CC. Any SCI board that allows devos is not my kind of place. It's just hard considering I've been here for such a long time.

LOL, Andy did just that to me the other day! (quoting)
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

I so hate when people quote my Iggys (people on Ignore).

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread, are we finally supporting
    my Arts/Music/Entertainment section?

Does a person know if I have him/her on ignore?
    Daniel

I don;t think so. We can find out. I just put you on ignore, check and see if there is any way you can tell. I'll have to "view post" tho; to find out. lol (I end up doing that anyway half the time, I'm too curious to pass on the discussion, even tho I know it will only annoy me!)
    Last edited by sjean423; 11-30-2007 at 12:36 AM.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

No don't think so, sjean423. I can still read your text.
    Daniel