Thread: raven again :)

Lightbulb raven again :)

Before mom asks me to post in her absence again, i'll simply take the liberty to do it ahead of time. little Isis has been sick and coughing all over the place and all and raver came down with a nice little ear infection and cold too. cough keeps her up all night, can't take much with the liver prob so it's the preverbial thing again with mom... anywho she asks me daily what's going on on carecure but there's too many threads to keep track of haha.. anyway she wishes you all happy holidays and all that good stuff. no fighting while she's gone.
    the Dr. rxed her some levaquin but there was some hold up that it didnt get approved by medicaid or medicare. you know how that is. they told her she could take Cipro to kill off the ear infection. anyone know if that works for ear infections too?
    anyhow, letting everyone know why mom hasn't been hanging around lately.
    take care everyone <3333
    Last edited by 1010011010; 11-25-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1010011010
    Before mom asks me to post in her absence again, i'll simply take the liberty to do it ahead of time. little Isis has been sick and coughing all over the place and all and raver came down with a nice little ear infection and cold too. cough keeps her up all night, can't take much with the liver prob so it's the preverbial thing again with mom... anywho she asks me daily what's going on on carecure but there's too many threads to keep track of haha.. anyway she wishes you all happy holidays and all that good stuff. no fighting while she's gone.
    the Dr. rxed her some levaquin but there was some hold up that it didnt get approved by medicaid or medicare. you know how that is. they told her she could take Cipro to kill off the ear infection. anyone know if that works for ear infections too?
    anyhow, letting everyone know why mom hasn't been hanging around lately.
    take care everyone <3333
    Sorry to hear that Raven's ill, and that Medicaid is messing with her Levaquin. Debbie's been turned down for that one too, and it's most frustrating not to be able to get the meds that the doc says you need. Hope the Cipro does help.

Tell her everyone's getting along here juuuuuust fine so she doesn't worry.

Regards to all of you, and prayers that Raven recovers soon.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
    - Albert Einstein

Hey Nick-Tell her we're hardly fighting, outside of the Politics forum!

Tell Raven and Isis to get well soonest. Thanks for the update!

hey, please tell raven hi from cass. we go way back to new mobility chat days. and be good to your mom! bet you are...my son is 15...grrrrrrrrrrr!

Nick, get some Lysol, k?

Please give Raven and Isis my love and prayers...

I know putting a bit of sweet oil in your ear helps soothe the earache....

But I would run this by a doctor or the SCI nurse first...

Take care and God bless you all...and Nick, YOU stay out of the germs, and be well!!!

Teena

I hope Isis and Raven are feeling much better by today and that they still managed to enjoy Thanksgiving somewhat

Raven needs a vacation! Tell her I'm thinking of her also.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

mend quick
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

You are the nicest son!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for letting us know so we can wish Raven and Isis speedy recovery.
    C