Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Invitation to a Gathering of CC Members

pics are going in that big thread in members photos...

tengan cuidado por que el nombre de dr glimbose es solo un nombre que utilisan en realidad operam otro doctor que no sirbe para nada nocrean nada de eso busquenle por otro lado buena suerte adios

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    hmm... methinks we need video next time.

so WHEN is the next time?
    Isn't there a symposium in Virginia Beach in early April sponsored by the model SCI unit at MCV AT VCU?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

There is...however I don't think Tequila Sunrise is on their agenda....
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by Duramater
    There is...however I don't think Tequila Sunrise is on their agenda....
    It never is but that is one very accessible place. Do a search for Virginia Beach and, I think, Fairfield Inn. I wrote a long review about the town a few years back. We're talking acessible Beach here. You don't have to go to the symposium. Although I first met Wise at it when they held them in October in Richmond. The new venue probably gets more CME needers.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.