Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A "thankful" thread..

A "thankful" thread..

In four more days it will be Thanksgiving. In these crazy lives and bodies we now have, it it sometimes difficult to see the good in life.Let's take the time to name one thing we're thankful for each day 'til Turkey Day. I'll start...

I am thankful for animals in general. All bring a smile to my face and cheer to my heart. I'm blessed to be the mother of 5 dogs, three cats and a parrot. I'm blessed as well to have a wonderful father-in-law that is their caretaker for things I can't do for/with them.

Your turn..

Thankful

I am thankful for another day on Earth.

titanium4motion

I am thankful for my husband and daughters. I am also thankful for all my friends and family that have stuck by us during this last year.

thankfull for my fall..it may have saved my life..
    my G/F
    and her/our grandkids
    my sisters

I am thankful that my kids and family are healthy and happy.
    I am also thank to all my friends at care cure anty
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Ok, this is lame, but I am thankful for my family, Thanksgiving will mean the 3 children who are in college (2) and out in the world (1) will be back with us me, my husband and youngest daughter for a few days.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423
    Ok, this is lame, but I am thankful for my family, Thanksgiving will mean the 3 children who are in college (2) and out in the world (1) will be back with us me, my husband and youngest daughter for a few days.
    sjean, family is a very worthy cause to be thankful for!Family is awesome.

What a great thread to start, especially this week Shannon. Like you, I am grateful for animals. All types, but especially to my two sister kitties, who are my family and who I love so much. I am grateful to have caring friends that span decades, and laughter through the years. I am grateful to have a nice place to live, warmth in the winter, and plenty to eat. I am grateful to everyone who has enhanced my world, and that includes you folks here at CC!

I'm grateful for family and friends. Part of the family will get together Thursday and break bread and visit for the day.

I hope everyone here has someone to at least spend part of the day with them, and a great Thanksgiving meal.

I am thankful for my daughter and my dogs as rotten as they are...LOL

I am thankful for the ability to work again and all the answered prayers that came with my move this year.

I am thankful for my family and my friends who have encouraged me along the way not to give up.

I am also thankful that Ive got to live through 18 Christmases with my daughter. Like alot of folks here, I wasnt supposed to live to make it to the closest trauma center.

I wont get to see my daughter for Thanksgiving...my first without here with me....but hopefully December the 20th will come fast.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown