Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: does anybody else believe in reincarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    I got the GED 7 years ago.
    Good first step. Let's take it to the next step now.

He has no radar for intellect. He thinks CSpanos doesn't come across intelligent even though we all know he's one of the brightest bulbs on this forum.
    hey cspanos, just wanted to clarify that this is a lie. LTF asked me if I thought you were "easily the most intelligent" person on the board, and I said I had read so little what you had posted that I couldn't say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    Well, I have been left out of the intellectual forum, now William doesn't seem to understand that it is impossible to prove reincarnation anymore than it is possible to prove the existence of any belief based on the unknowable, which is often referred to as faith. Guess I will just go read my third grade text and draw with my Crayola's.......I guess that educasion didnt do noting for me anywey (yes, that last bit of spelling was sarcasm)
    Well, I thank you for keeping the topic focused on reincarnation and sharing the eastern perspective on it. I thought it was interesting how hindus see reincarnation as a result of their attachment to their Earthly bodies and when they let go of this attachment, they are free from the cycle. One of these days, i would love to visit India.

So, back to topic...

Do I think reincarnation happens? This is my third life, according to one disciple.

Do I believe in reincarnation? Not completely.

Do I hope I will be reincarnated? Absolutely.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    So, back to topic...

Do I think reincarnation happens? This is my third life, according to one disciple.

Do I believe in reincarnation? Not completely.

Do I hope I will be reincarnated? Absolutely.
    Can you explain the 1st sentence? I have never read the wheel of time series.

I am more interested myself in past lives than in future reincarnations. The world is getting to not be a great place. With global warming, who wants to be around a hundred or so years from now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hardluckhitshome
    hey cspanos, just wanted to clarify that this is a lie. LTF asked me if I thought you were "easily the most intelligent" person on the board, and I said I had read so little what you had posted that I couldn't say for sure.
    No, Chris, that wasn't a question, it was a statement, and he said, "I don't see it that way." He didn't like that you brilliantly argued against a young earth.

People who believe in reincarnation are hoping they will not go to Hell.

I want to be reincarnated as Adi Chicago. The guy's a babe magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    No, Chris, that wasn't a question, it was a statement, and he said, "I don't see it that way." He didn't like that you brilliantly argued against a young earth.
    I would thank you not to speak for me anymore. I know what I like and dislike better than you do.

heh, this from the lady who was "shocked" to learn that Jewish people don't believe in jesus lol.
    What a way to counter the accusation of being pompous. True Colors by Cyndi Lauper comes to mind.

I would thank you not to speak for me anymore. I know what I like and dislike better than you do.
    You lied about dismissing my friend's intelligence. I'm setting the record straight.