Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: does anybody else believe in reincarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    huh?

what the bumblefuck?? lol

I'm clueless why my 'name' was included here? I don't have the energy to go through the posts to see what this is about, but I'm gonna guess for now, that Todd, you are responding to a post hardluck made where he specifically included my name in respect to what you posted in the snippet I quoted?

All I know about me, is that when spasms curl my fingers into a fist, I have trouble counting!
    Chick,
    Sorry, Todd keeps posting private conversations like you guys will know what he's talking about. It's pretty classless and anti-intellectual but I'll provide the context on this one since you were involved. I made a joke to Todd that you, TR, and myself should form a "coalition of the intelligent" (which was a joke on Bush's "coalition of the willing"). He wanted to know why he was not included and why I had included you, and I made a joke that it's because east Asians are intelligent and cited a book that nobody takes seriously as proof. He knew that it was a joke (I mean tiger racing isn't Jewish or East Asian and I admire her intelligence), but this was what he resorted to in order to try to 'prove' he's right about his intelligence. I'm sorry you were involved.

I don't care what Sean thinks. A stutterer is trying to tell me that I'm not articulate. HA! So I suppose people who've met me in person are all wrong and Sean is right.
    ...and I thank you very much.

I'm amused this advice is coming from a 26-year-old with no profession himself.
    Sorry charlie, but you were disabled 10 years ago and you haven't done anything with your life for 10 years. I'm mostly done with college and am eager to go back soon.

But, though you may find my advice amusing, I doubt you will find many people to disagree with me that you getting your GED would be good for you.

Take care.

Sean

Who would have thought an ethereal concept like religion could start this kind of war.....

... apart from economists who have advised their clients over millennia to invest in arms manufacture.
    heh, it's not about religion I'm afraid but a wounded ego.

Quote Originally Posted by hardluckhitshome
    heh, it's not about religion I'm afraid but a wounded ego.
    poor [insert name please].

i haven't read the first 12 pages of this thread... cliff notes anyone?

it's funny when todd gets pissed.

mmm... internet drama.

Oh, and what happened to talk of reincarnation, I was going to relate my experience. But, as is usual of late, another CC thread has gone down the drain. So sad, where are the real intellects, the likes of Jack Spratt etc..

Bye.

Only two members have gotten Todd this pissed and the last one was hounded out of the thread by a consensus of those involved.* Would that she'd made the vacation she took after that permanent instead of being onboard to give an uspy-daiey to her male Jewish counterpart.

*http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...931#post688931
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...t=85256&page=4
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...t=85256&page=5
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

[quote=hardluckhitshome]

Sorry charlie, but you were disabled 10 years ago and you haven't done anything with your life for 10 years. I'm mostly done with college and am eager to go back soon.

But, though you may find my advice amusing, I doubt you will find many people to disagree with me that you getting your GED would be good for you.

Sean
    You are a pompus ass.

How dare you imply that your intelligents is superior to someone elses. What a slap in the face to everyone here who was unfortunate not to be able to attend college or to some degree proper schooling. What type of person feels ardently about someone elses inferiority.

What a bad example you are setting for the Orthodox Jew Community.

God will be displeased.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    Only two members have gotten Todd this pissed and the last one was hounded out of the thread by a consensus of those involved.
    Oh, have you been feeling ignored lately? Sorry, little man, I know how much you like attention and didn't realize that you were feeling left out. That explains this latest

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    Oh, have you been feeling ignored lately? Sorry, little man, I know how much you like attention and didn't realize that you were feeling left out. That explains this latest

C.
    I just thought some might benefit by enlightenment about your ignominious history here. I didn't make it for you; I seem to recall having tried to prevent it...and I took no part in the thread I referenced until you had taken your, er, exit from it.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Back on subject and cut the personal attacks please . I'm considering closing this thread if it continues on in this vein .

Thank you ,
    Dogger
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

Quote Originally Posted by JCAT
    How dare you imply that your intelligents is superior to someone elses.
    what's an intelligent?

sorry, i had to.