Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: 100 Greatest Guitar Riffs

  1. #41
    Hasn't anyone ever heard of Blue Oyster Cult?

  2. #42
    Senior Member artsyguy1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,831
    Quote Originally Posted by tvot
    Hasn't anyone ever heard of Blue Oyster Cult?
    Sure i have. great band. saw them as an opening act once for a Bob Seger concert i went to.
    Step up, stand up for:
    http://www.stepnow.org

    'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

  3. #43
    Senior Member redbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by tvot
    Hasn't anyone ever heard of Blue Oyster Cult?
    yes! two of my favorites of theirs are "Career of Evil" and "Godzilla"

    That's old school riffin'

    Let's switch it up a little....how about Skynard's "I Know a Little" or Allman Brother's "Jessica"?
    Last edited by redbandit; 11-14-2007 at 01:01 AM.

  4. #44
    I like Blue Oyster Cult n all, but... they could have used a little more cowbell.

  5. #45
    Let's not forget Tony Iommi/Black Sabbath... the greatest, not in spite of... because of his "plastic" fingertips.

    Wow... some of us are showing our age!!
    AB, Husband is c5-6 inc quad, 25 years post injury.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Scorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    I like Blue Oyster Cult n all, but... they could have used a little more cowbell.
    Haha! I've got a fever, and the only cure is... more cowbell! Don't fear the Reaper!

  7. #47
    Senior Member redbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci65
    Let's not forget Tony Iommi/Black Sabbath... the greatest, not in spite of... because of his "plastic" fingertips.
    I thought they were metal....certainly would be more apropos

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    Haha! I've got a fever, and the only cure is... more cowbell!
    That was the funniest line in that sketch!

  8. #48
    It's not a cure, just a prescription.


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Obieone
    It's no contest ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2sfelvHAlU .....

    I am an unabashed Clapton groupie ..............

    Obie
    Oh yes....

  10. #50
    Senior Member GoTWHeeLs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,788
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

    My Myspace



Similar Threads

  1. AEROSMITH Donates Autographed Guitar For Charity - Dec. 31, 2006
    By BobbyB in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 07:21 PM
  2. Rock with a virtual air guitar
    By carbar in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 06:27 AM
  3. Worried about side effects
    By hamilw in forum Pain
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2002, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •