Thread: Acorda Therapeutics CEO Inducted into Spinal Cord Injury Hall of Fame

Acorda Therapeutics CEO Inducted into Spinal Cord Injury Hall of Fame

Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.® (Nasdaq:ACOR) today announced that Ron Cohen, M.D., its President and CEO, has been inducted into the SCI Hall of Fame™ in the Corporate Executive category. Formed by the National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA) in 2005, the SCI Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence and to honor individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to quality of life and advancements toward a better future for all individuals with spinal cord injury. "I am deeply moved and honored to be inducted into the SCI Hall of Fame,” stated Dr. Cohen. "Spinal cord injury is a devastating medical condition, but the scientific advances of the last 15 years have brought us closer than ever to bringing new therapies to clinical trials. My colleagues at Acorda and I are committed to achieving the company’s mission, to develop therapies that will treat SCI.” Fifteen individuals or organizations were honored at the third annual SCI Hall of Fame

http://newsticker.welt.de/index.php?...ouse&id=627147

I am proud to know Ron and to be a friend of his. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Max

Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.® (Nasdaq:ACOR) today announced that Ron Cohen, M.D., its President and CEO, has been inducted into the SCI Hall of Fame™ in the Corporate Executive category. Formed by the National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA) in 2005, the SCI Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence and to honor individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to quality of life and advancements toward a better future for all individuals with spinal cord injury. "I am deeply moved and honored to be inducted into the SCI Hall of Fame,” stated Dr. Cohen. "Spinal cord injury is a devastating medical condition, but the scientific advances of the last 15 years have brought us closer than ever to bringing new therapies to clinical trials. My colleagues at Acorda and I are committed to achieving the company’s mission, to develop therapies that will treat SCI.” Fifteen individuals or organizations were honored at the third annual SCI Hall of Fame

http://newsticker.welt.de/index.php?...ouse&id=627147

what has done?

When 4-ap is released next year, I assume a third of us will realize what he's done.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12