Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Call of Duty 4 anyone?

There is alot more than the valley in Quake Wars. The graphics are kick ass. Contact EA games they should be able to give you the key.

Damn it. I have Call of Duty 4 for the 360. The only games that I am playing for PC is Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, minimal Counterstrike and Titan Quest. Any of you have an Xbox 360?

Blog Entries
    I play LoMAC Flaming Cliffs, Battlefield2 Reality Mod, JointOps IC mod. I have Ghost Recon AW, just haven't loaded it.
    If any of you are Flight Sim fans, get Lomac FC and play with Bob Clark and I (daaang, sounding faNcy, ain't I) it's a hoot! We do more yakking than killing.
    If any of ya play the others, gimme a shout, I'll hook ya up with teamspeak server info so we can talk, I hate typing and killing at the same time...

In reference to another thread... I hate console gaming, it'll be a COLD day before it takes over and 'puter gaming goes the way of conestoga wagons

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp
    If any of you are Flight Sim fans...
    seen the google earth easter egg version?

http://earth.google.com/intl/en/userguide/v4/flightsim/

Blog Entries
    WooHoo! Thanks for the heads up Scott. I didn't know about that. downloading it to my new puter now, gotta load the rest of my games also....

I've been playg World In Conflict its a pretty fun RTS if you like that type of war game!
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Just got my new pc yesterday. COD4 is awesome!! Hey Cory keep an eye out for Shadow thats me. The graphics are amazing.
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Lost
    Damn it. I have Call of Duty 4 for the 360. Any of you have an Xbox 360?
    I am a proud owner of a 360 rig. Just these last two weeks I picked up both Assasin's Creed and Call of Duty 4. Call of Duty 4 is awesome. I don't play online, though (BOOOOOOOOO).
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Quote Originally Posted by TMAZ
    There is alot more than the valley in Quake Wars. The graphics are kick ass. Contact EA games they should be able to give you the key.
    Hi Cory,

I've have EA's "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004", '05, '06 and '07. When I had my big house clean-out (practically everything I owned is now in the local landfill) for the new flooring my brother threw out the box that my manual was in which had the serial# on it for '07. On some of the games they put the serial# in the jewel case or on the plastic box but on others it's on the back of the manual.

I emailed the bastards a few times for the serial# (I have my Amazon receipt) before they even answered me. Then I was informed that for the low, low fee of just $10.00 they'd send me a new serial#. I told 'em they could shove their serial# up their ass... not a dime's worth of difference between '06 and '07 anyway. I also informed them that I wouldn't be buying their latest '08 version out of principle, which I was just about to do since I've bought the series from 2004 and at the time '08 was just released.
    Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.

If you have no (<--- even their form letters have misspellings in them... and their punctuation is even worse!) registered the game and the Serial Number for the game has been lost or misplaced then you will need to purchase another registration code from our warranty department, please mail our Warranty department the following information:

-The [Proof of Purchase] page from the manual, or if that is not available the game disk.

Note: If you send the game disk, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products lost in transit. (<--- another 5 or 10 bucks at least... it's a 3 disk set!)
    -A letter explaining that you need a replacement serial number. (<--- needless bullshit time and effort!)
    -A money order for $10.00 USD. (<--- perhaps another buck or two and more needless bullshit time and effort!)

-Note: We do NOT accept cash, checks, or credit cards.

-Include full contact information:
    -First and Last Name
    -Return Address (Including City, State, and Zip Code)
    -Phone Number
    -E-mail Address

You must mail in your request to the following address:
    Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
    209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Redwood City, CA 94065

Once all of the information has been received, our Warranty Department will process your request and e-mail as well as standard mail you a serial number. If you mailed the game disks to us, the disks will be returned to you shortly. NOTE: If you fail to include all of the requested items, it will prevent us from processing your request.

If you have any further questions feel free to respond to this email for assistance.

Thank you,

Suchit
    EA Online Support.
    Hmm, I wonder why they didn't request my Social Security# while they were at it.

And why you can't just email them your receipt (proof of purchase) along with a short email message and get another serial # is beyond me.

It's cheaper and faster just to buy the damn game again...

From Amazon but sold by J&R Music and Computer World.
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
    Other products by Electronic Arts
    Platform: Windows XP | ESRB Rating: Everyone

Price: New = $9.99

Price: Used From = $4.00

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by J&R Music and Computer World.
    Screw EA.

Bob.

PS. I hope you find your serial# Cory or you have better luck with EA than I did.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Anyone know when the new Halo for Mac is coming out?