Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Are You Feeling???

How Are You Feeling???

there are several of you that are still ill and not saying how you are doing... some of us (me) are curious how you are feeling/ healing ...lets hear from you...

Just FINE. Frustrated, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

hah .. like Bob's answer.

*crouching for things being thrown at me* I post-poned the PICC until next Tuesday now and haven't seen the nurse yet. My co-workers and sister are warning me that they won't come visit me in the hospital (thanks for the support guys!) ... but hey these people don't realize what it is to drag that thing around everywhere I go and work full-time as well! My sleep was all screwed up this week from afternoons to days with 1.5 days inbetween .. that's my excuse. Sleep or IV - I voted sleep.

Appetite is better than it was. No more dizziness or nausea. Calm before the storm I'm sure.

I like this thread! We can all check in! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

bob, you have me at a confused state on that answer, you feel all that at one time?

I was wondering more of Lynnifer and her ancle and adi with his bladder problem...

I see these threads start and then they fizzle out but I don't see were they say they are feeling better....

glad to hear from you lynnifer

Well, I was doing okay until my grandmother took me shopping for the morning (and part of the afternoon). Because my grandmother is constantly getting annoyed at me for using a wheelchair full-time, she told me to use my forearm crutches around the store.
    I exhausted myself so badly during the first couple of feet that I started to get that familiar massive side-headache, flushing, and nausea (AD symptoms). I tried to tell her that I needed to get my chair out of the car, but all she said was that were were going to be done in a couple of minutes and to just keep using my forearm cructches. I finally felt so ill that I told her that I'd wait in the car for her.
    We went to several other stores (since the Christmas ornaments are out, she wants to look at all of them). Again, I had to use my forearm crutches and felt very ill from AD and exhaustion.

When we finally got home, I went in and cathed and took a nap. My head felt like someone was crushing it with a vice, so I really needed to lay down and take some oxycodone. When I woke up 2 hours later, I felt fine.
    Other than that problem, I've had a good day.

Jessie

how do i feel ?a smart question.....
    i feel half dead....my brain works...my body below the injury is not mine anymore....i cannot control it .is a deal [truce]here between god and satan.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    hah .. like Bob's answer.

*crouching for things being thrown at me* I post-poned the PICC until next Tuesday now and haven't seen the nurse yet. My co-workers and sister are warning me that they won't come visit me in the hospital (thanks for the support guys!) ... but hey these people don't realize what it is to drag that thing around everywhere I go and work full-time as well! My sleep was all screwed up this week from afternoons to days with 1.5 days inbetween .. that's my excuse. Sleep or IV - I voted sleep.

Appetite is better than it was. No more dizziness or nausea. Calm before the storm I'm sure.

I like this thread! We can all check in! lol
    chick...chick...chickennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!...bok, bok, bukooook -- ha,ha,ha.

you better get straight lynni.............

gotta do what ya gotta do to get well..........so DO IT!!!

Jessie, why do you let her dictate to you like this? This is dangerous, and sounds like a toxic relationship if she has so little regard for your health and needs. Skip shopping with her again unless it is under YOUR conditions, not hers!

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by darrel
    bob, you have me at a confused state on that answer, you feel all that at one time?
    Hi Darrel,

No, I saw the thread was lonely so tried to get it going by adding a little levity to it. The FINE reply is an old and tired joke. Although to be honest about it, there have been times....

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria