Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "DOG" the bounty hunter has gone to the dawgs

Now there's a happy family.

There's the proof. The family that prays (and preys) together, stays together. Unless there's $1,200,000.00 involved.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

That sucks when you can't even trust your kids...I wonder if his son is just dating a black woman just to get his father angry...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark
    Not only does she wear the steel-cabled bra in that family but the pants as well. What he sees or worships in her is lost to me. The Big Bad Dawg is pussy-whipped.
    Yeap, but look at him, he's no prize either. Typical white trash that I have to fight with every w/e at the trailer park... git yer own inflatable pool Dawg!!

I'm with harley, Tucker may have planned this all along.

What can be done legally against him? Other than A&E suspending taping of the show. He's entitled to his opinion even if it's racist slurs, right? By no means condoning his word choices, but compared to Michael Richards this is minute, IMO. Being a celebrity, you really have to watch everything you say as everyone's out to getcha'..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Dog's phone conversation... Spoken like a true Christian! Wow, burning your dad like that is pretty bad. That kids either got brass balls, no brains, or both. Maybe they can turn it into the next stupid reality TV show or a Jerry Springer pay-per-view episode.

The guy has kids from how many mothers? Obviously there are issues ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by harley-lynn
    That sucks when you can't even trust your kids...I wonder if his son is just dating a black woman just to get his father angry...lol...
    If he wasn't a racist, there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier
    If he wasn't a racist, there wouldn't be a problem at all.
    ha,ha.......FO REAL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    The guy has kids from how many mothers? Obviously there are issues ...
    Yep. No love lost between him and his kids. His oldest son is in jail on drug charges and hates him too. His step daughter from a previous marriage (he's been married four times) said he hit on her constantly when she was 15 and gave her money to pick up prostitutes and buy him crack. He apparantly used to be a hard core crack head before getting into the bail/bounty hunter biz. Not exactly the father of the year type.
    Last edited by antiquity; 11-03-2007 at 02:39 PM.

I love it when these people on high horses fall. It's a bad time for bigots and stupid people to be famous.