Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray

so sorry to hear. i hope it goes away again. more and more women are choosing double mastectomies after a breast cancer diagnosis. i know i would. my best hopes and wishes go out to her.

Of course Anty ..... healing light and prayers ....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

So sorry Ante. HUGS n PRAYERS!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Anty, we will keep her and all the family in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know any more updates please.

Raven

UPDATE. She is going to have her breast removed and chemo after they are going to do a special test to see if she should have her ovaries removed also. They don't know what stage her cancer is in yet.Thank god she had her kids when she was young. She is only 36 now her kids are 16, 12, 9. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers i will keep everyone updated. anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Prayer is the best blessing and we will add her in ours.

I have you in my prayers.

Thanks for the update Anty.

There is always hope with the many new treatments they have now. I don't know if you have seen any of the new advertisements for CancerCenter Treatments of America but I saw one which made me feel more hopeful. The words on it .. the doctor said "I don't recall ever seeing an expiration date on them.(tests)". Hope is what is needed in any health issue we meet. May she have that and the spirit to fight it always, Anty.

Will keep her in our thoughts and prayers for success in this fight.

Raven

any update anty?

Lightbulb

Surgery this week when they open her we will know more. We know it spread to her lymph notes. She might have her ovaries removed also. Thank you for your prayers. anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love