Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Duragesic vs Mylan generic Fentanyl patches

Sweetness, Sorry for the delayed reply. I use the Watson brand and have it special ordered every month from my pharmacy b/c I am allergic to the Mylan patches as well. The Watson brand still has the gel resevoir, and works the same as the name brand Duragesic.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Mandy, I feel for you and your pain, especially if that xray is yours. WHEW. Anyway you are absolutely correct. I do feel as if they are labeling me as a drug seeker and it tears me up inside to know someone might think something like that and anything other than the right thing it really sucks. I did go through a period of as we all know a terrible withdrawal for the nine days I was with out my medication, that was my main reason for going forward, I was Pissed that because of someone elses bullshit I had to suffer those incredible withdrawal symptoms. And it was'nt just a day or 2. it was 9 days. You know that just hours after not having the medication your body is already going into withdrawal, and then the original pain combined with the withdrawal pains. I was determined to make someone pay for that. Instead everyone I went to, tried to, turn it back on me. That bullshit burns me up. I know in my heart, after investigating this, they will find who was doing it. All I know is at this point what I want most is vendication, from all the people I went to that put doubt upon me, like my Dr., who I have been a pain patient with for over 10 years, my pharmacy, the people at the factory, and everyone I have talked to about it that is investigating it. thanks for taking your time and conferring with me, I appreciate it, it makes you feel better to know someone out there cares. God bless you, Bruce

I have been on the generic Mylan Fentanyl patch for 5 years and I am extermely satisfied, no skin problems and it works fine. But my pharmacy was out and I had to go to another one and they gave me the Actavis (Watson) and I HATE IT. The darn thing is huge for one thing and I am finding that it does not take the pain away near as well as the Mylan patch...
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by DFWARNER View Post
    I have been on the generic Mylan Fentanyl patch for 5 years and I am extermely satisfied, no skin problems and it works fine. But my pharmacy was out and I had to go to another one and they gave me the Actavis (Watson) and I HATE IT. The darn thing is huge for one thing and I am finding that it does not take the pain away near as well as the Mylan patch...
    Hope this helps
    You do realize that this thread is 6 YEARS OLD, right? And that this is a forum primarily for those with spinal cord injury or disease (which you do not have according to your profile).

(KLD)