Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 2

Heroes Season 2

Begin discussion.

I am in love with Caitlin, Elle, and Monica.

Onto the story...

Peter wakes up in Ireland with amnesia and a new power. He survived. His new power looks like Elle's, so they were together at some point between the season finale and now. But, why is she after him? What is Caitlin's role in this scenario? Is she working for someone, too?

Hiro is back in Feudal Japan. He meets his hero and realizes that his hero isn't the man he thought he was. Granted, had Hiro not intefered, Takezo Kensei would have fulfilled his destiny, but that's neither here nor there. Hiro kissed Yaeko, and Kensei saw it and doublecrossed him. History appears to have been preserved, so Kensei will probably save Hiro at some point, but when?

Nathan Patrelli went into hiding, and his mother is turning herself in for the murder of Hiro's father even though she didn't do it. She's part of "the Company," but what is their agenda?

HRG is going to die, but by who's hand? Will the Haitian turn on him, or will Claire's new boyfriend West do the deed? HRG experimented on West earlier, so he has motive. When West finds out that Claire's dad is HRG, how will he react?

Matt's dad is the Nightmare Man, and Matt's powers will evolve. Will he be able to protect Molly, especially now that Suresh has taken her to the Company for help? Niki's with Suresh now so there are "no more misunderstandings," so does that mean Monica will be experimented on?

Sylar is deceiving Maya and Alejandro in the hopes of stealing their powers, assuming he ever gets his back. Will he, or will his plan backfire and he will die by Maya's power? If he dies, will Alejandro revive him? Will the revival restore his powers?

Micah's with his grandmother and Monica, and he knows of Monica's ability. Suresh is being forced to experiment on her, and Micah's mother Niki is now involved. Will Monica realize that her aunt, DL's wife, is Micah's mother? Will Micah find out and intervene to protect Monica?

Finally, who is stalking the Company? Is it Matt's dad, or someone entirely different?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

One of my favourite actors, Christian Camargo, is joining the cast in the new year. I've never seen this show.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Totally awesome show. You can also catch the episodes on NBC.com.
    I'm not short im funsized!

Agreed lu2b. The show is most definitely awesome.

What do you think will happen?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Ok, I'm totally confused again (probably haven't watched the right episodes), who is this West guy and how did he end up with the HRG dude? Why did Hiro go to Japan. What are Maya and Alejandro's powers exactly?
    Daniel

I think season 2 is a lot better than season 1. I wonder if Sylar will get his powers back? I also think he will turn good in the end to help kill Officer Parkmans dad.
    The only bad thing i can say about Heroes is that we have to wait a week for the next damn episode!!
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Dan,

West is the Hero Claire is dating that can fly.

West has a mark on his neck that Claire found. When asked about it, West said a guy in Horn-Rimmed Glasses (HRG) jumped/abducted him one day. He doesn't remember anything, but the mark has been there ever since.

Hiro ended up in Japan at the end of last season (last episode) by accident.

Maya does the whole Virgin Mary crying blood thing when she gets scared, except black stuff leaks from her eyes instead. When she does that, people around her die. If Alejandro's nearby, he can reverse the damage, bring people back to life, and calm Maya down so she quits "crying".

So west has the same power as claires dad nathan bennet, right? Thanks for the explanations steven. I'm finding it really tough to follow along if I don't watch the episodes in sequence.
    Daniel

Nathan Petrelli, yeah. HRG, her adopted father, is Noah Bennet.

Glad I could be of service.

You can watch the full episodes of Heroes by clicking here and keep up with what's going on by visiting the Heroes Wiki.

My bad, thanks for the clarification steven. I wish I had enough time to catch up on Heroes. My friends all say it's really good.
    Daniel