Thread: Bathroom sink

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA

Bathroom sink

Best bathroom sink.

When I remodeled my 2 car garage into an accessible cabin, the best thing that I did was have this bathroom sink installed.
    The sink extends 3 inches out over the edge of the countertop making it very easy to reach. It also has a rear drain which gives more depth under the counter for chairs to roll under without bumping the drain tube.

www.Plumbersurplus.com Search > Kohler K2098-1 Invitation sink
    Free Shipping
    Cost about $243.00 but worth every penny.

MAC
    Last edited by forestranger52; 10-29-2007 at 02:51 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Talking

That's the one we got, it's great! We had a countertop made custom to hold it so that he can roll under easily and have plenty of room to set things down. I am really pleased with the bathroom rehab, the room is about 14x14 and the roll-in shower space is about 6x8 with no threshold. We even had a cubby built for his spare chair underneath and a TV cubby on the top that faces his bedroom. I took an antique mirror and angled it above the sink. The door between the bath and bedroom is a sliding barn door that he can slide himself and goes well with the rustic style of his bedroom and his 8 foot fireplace. Deb