Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: valium vs tetrazepam

valium vs tetrazepam

valium [diazepam]vs tetrazepam.
    does anyone of you used tetrazepam instead of valium[diazepam]?
    my doc told me that i should try.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Tetrazepam or Temazepam?
    The latter is good.....especially for sleep, where as Tetrazepam relax's without the added effect of making one sleepy.
    C-5 incomplete , walking with crutches. In controlled pain. Respect to all SCI people.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyC
    Tetrazepam or Temazepam?
    The latter is good.....especially for sleep, where as Tetrazepam relax's without the added effect of making one sleepy.
    tetrazepam ....i used to take TEMAZEPAM 30 mgs....for sleep.
    tetrazepam info.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrazepam
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

I'm going to hopefully be getting some type of muscle relaxer when I go to the doctor on the 14th, are those my choices? He's been reluctant to give me a muscle relaxer for a year now... It sucks, because I KNOW that a lot of my pain comes from my muscles. Meh.

Yeah, know what you mean!
    I never took to Baclofen but Valium works wonders for me.....only at night time though.
    C-5 incomplete , walking with crutches. In controlled pain. Respect to all SCI people.

vallium also worked sooooo much better than baclofin fo me too, even after being amped up ALOT, baclofin seemed to do nothing in comparison. Everybody is different, and the drugs they take are gonna work different.
    Also its less than 20 $ to fill a script of 90 10mg.
    Has it been five years yet? ..........

Please could someone from the U.S tell me how the 'insurance' thing works out there.....you mention $20 for 90 10mg.....etc

Over here in England, because I'm now disabled, I get about $2500 / month to live and all and any medication I need is totally 100% free.

How's it work your end because I often read "the insurance company won't pay etc"

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyC
    Please could someone from the U.S tell me how the 'insurance' thing works out there.....you mention $20 for 90 10mg.....etc

Over here in England, because I'm now disabled, I get about $2500 / month to live and all and any medication I need is totally 100% free.

How's it work your end because I often read "the insurance company won't pay etc"

Cheers
    I have 2 health insurances, Aetna and Medicaid, so just about anything I get is free. Medicaid pays for about 90% of the meds, and the other pays the rest. I've only found that I have to pay for one med so far. Guess it depends on which insurance you have.

You have it good..

Do NOT move to the US if thats what your considering.

Especially if your on DA.

You have it really good my friend, don't step foot over here. Trust what I'm saying, I am going through a hard time with healthcare here, do NOT move here.

I just changed jobs and my meds have gone through the roof virtually everything except narcotics are $50 copay, I'm a mess so do 10 meds a month and my wife 4 it is killing us.

bill