Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Finally got my firearms license! *updated*

Here's a novel idea for a new pistol design. This might work for some people who might not be able to handle a handgun otherwise.

http://www.palmpistol.com/

What is the Palm Pistol?
    The Palm Pistol is an ergonomically innovative single shot double action only defensive firearm chambered in 9mm that may be fired using either hand without regard to orientation of the stock. Suited for home defense, concealed carry or as a backup gun. It is also ideal for seniors, disabled or others who may have limited strength or manual dexterity. Using the thumb instead of the index finger for firing, it significantly reduces muzzle drift, one of the principle causes of inaccurate targeting. Point and shoot couldn’t be easier.

It will also be available with a mount for a laser sight.

How does one tune in the laser sight. Aiming at PAs running wild out on the shooting range?

Quote Originally Posted by David Berg
    Here's a novel idea for a new pistol design. This might work for some people who might not be able to handle a handgun otherwise.

http://www.palmpistol.com/

It will also be available with a mount for a laser sight.

OOOOHH! HELLO!

Dave, Bob, Deadeye, loved all the stories, pics, updates etc, and esp the Glock cocker.I wish I did live back east sometimes, they have alot more dove hunting, and other h/c available functions.
    Sounds like Browning is pretty good at repairing.Good to know.
    I was looking forward to hunting season here, but this infection in my back from surgery a yr ago, has me feeling down. chills, weakness, bums the hell outta me, I've lost most of what I gained in rehab, back hiurts too bad to workout. I can feel the hardware pulling on something back there.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it lately. You'd probably enjoy a sporting clays course near where I live. They have 10 stations along a reasonably well-groomed gravel path. I tried to go out there to shoot on Friday, but I completely forgot about it being in a flood plain and the rivers around here are still high from when the remnants of Ike passed through last weekend. I wound up having to settle for a few rounds of trap at a public range.

I hope you're able to deal with your current issue and get back your conditioning.