Thread: Where are my pictures???

Where are my pictures???

okay why is it that I can scan a picture and put it to file, but the rest of the pictures that I try do not go to file. once I punch in accept I hear everything going , then the screen goes to the file but no picture.I have looked in all the other files connected to my pictures and nothing.
    do I have to exit the photo & imaging each time I scan ?

We need tons more infor, the saying is "Crap in = Crap out"

You need to give us program names, scanner type, what you're doing.. Help us help you!

okay, I'm using windows xp home edition and in photo and imaging using an hp 1110 printer/scanner I can scan one photo and it will go to my pictures the next time I try to scan and accept the photo is gone but if I exit photo and imaging and return I can scan and accept it will go to my pictures like I want. do I have to do this every time or am I doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by darrel
    okay, I'm using windows xp home edition and in photo and imaging using an hp 1110 printer/scanner I can scan one photo and it will go to my pictures the next time I try to scan and accept the photo is gone but if I exit photo and imaging and return I can scan and accept it will go to my pictures like I want. do I have to do this every time or am I doing something wrong
    I think you need to save the picture.
    Daniel

uh...it better not be that simple. but then again you need the mic. hooked up and the speakers on when you enter a chatroom don't you. that might be why I couldn't type so fast......

well I didn't see any save...I'll just have the neighbor or linda's daughter show me, it would be sooo much easier than trying to explain, when I don't know what I'm doing