Thread: Stephen Hawking LEGO

That's awesome Legos were my favorite toy when I was growing up, except I would play with the ones with gears and build engines and transmissions and big cars and stuff. I wish I had taken pictures of some of the stuff that I've built, some of it was absolutely incredible from what I hear. I guess that's why they recommend me for doing computer-aided drafting now, and it's probably the main reason I loved working on cars.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Quote Originally Posted by rybread
    That's awesome Legos were my favorite toy when I was growing up, except I would play with the ones with gears and build engines and transmissions and big cars and stuff. I wish I had taken pictures of some of the stuff that I've built, some of it was absolutely incredible from what I hear. I guess that's why they recommend me for doing computer-aided drafting now, and it's probably the main reason I loved working on cars.
    A lego man. My favorite. Wise.

justin and i went to a Hawking lecture a few months ago. i'll have to show him this picture and ask him who it is... justin builds Enterprise style spaceships (big ones) out of legos.