Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: OS X Leopard 10/26/07

Liz, congratulations!

The MacBook Pro is a good choice. I will probably use Apple's Boot Camp to install XP along with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

I will chat with you soon.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I picked up Parallels today. fyi all, it has a $20 rebate til 12/07 if anyone is interested in saving money-

Thanks PN! are you closer to buyingf? cmonnnnnn

Chaz, 7-8 hours, WOW, sounds great. not sure if its good to run it that long!? yes, I have xp and allready have dragon.

hope to install soon. will let u know how it goes. chaz what headset do u use?

Hello Liz:

I have a lot of ambient light in my living room and I am concerned about the new alumina 24-inch iMacs and the glossy screen. The glare from the glossy screen could be an issue. Yesterday I called PC Mall in Torrance, California and the salesman told me that the aluminum iMacs have antiglare technology built-in to the machine. I need to go to Best Buy or PC Mall and look at the 24-inch iMac with the glossy screen before I make any decision. I think all the other issues I had with the 24-inch iMac are resolved.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

I have Parallels installed. i had to install dragon 7 then dragon 8 upgrade. now installing the 8.2 updates. and, i need to free up 34 MB of memory. therefore cannot install. thoughts please? is this because I have upgrade disks? can you free up virtual memory? i will call the salesman who sold me the computer but wondered what version Dragon your using Chaz?