Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arachnoiditis with CES symptoms (sorry for the long post)

Wise Young

I did have an MRI with contrast dye two months ago, no problems Two weeks ago I get a cortisone shot, and a couple days later I get shooting pains in my wrist and ankle area. Then every day since then I feel like something is crawling on me. Fortunately it's only a few times a day instead of constantly, but still. Definitely the cortisone. I was told nothing of the potential side effects. Every doctor was pushing it. Finally I decided to try it. And it didn't even make the pain go away... instead, I feel like bugs are crawling on me, I'm irritable and depressed, my period is messed up.... totally not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by soze View Post
    I, too, am considering the thecaloscopy procedure. I had an L3-L4 myxopapillary ependymoma resected in 2004. The tumor was quite large but due to the great skill of the surgeon I suffered absolutely no deflicts. Unfortunately, five days post-op I suffered two dural tears which created a pseudomeningocele repaired six months later. Post-repair (which involved another hemi-laminectomy for exposure) I started to suffer great pain when sitting, and only when sitting.
    One data point: I went ahead with a thecaloscopy procedure some months ago, which at this point I consider quite successful. I am quite impressed with Dr. Warnke and the procedure, but every patient is different.

Help

There is no cure Dorte but there is a protocol that many do not know about. I have a support group i have recently made called Arachnoiditis We Can Fifht This please come join