Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Pimp my Ride"

Originally posted by JoJo:

I am pretty simple too when it comes to my chair. I opted out of getting the caster wheels that lightup when you roll when I first got my chair. Dont' need the extra attention.. you already get enough being in a chair. A women I was in rehab with got them because her children liked them though.Spoke guard I are to protect your fingers and possibly others too I believe.

JOE
    JOE

I am pretty simple too when it comes to my chair. I opted out of getting the caster wheels that lightup when you roll when I first got my chair. Dont' need the extra attention.. you already get enough being in a chair. A women I was in rehab with got them because her children liked them though.Spoke guards are to protect your fingers and possibly others too I believe.

JOE
    JOE
    JOE

I am pretty simple too when it comes to my chair. I opted out of getting the caster wheels that lightup when you roll when I first got my chair. Dont' need the extra attention.. you already get enough being in a chair. A women I was in rehab with got them because her children liked them though.Spoke guards are to protect your fingers and possibly others too I believe.

JOE

How about Pimping a Power chairs wheels?

TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY MOJO

I once read Larry Flynt "pimped his chair" with $85,000 worth of gold plating.

Originally posted by Amanda:

ok, so maybe I'm a newbie. but, exactly what is the functional purpose of spoke guards? I've often wondered this, but never asked. what better time than the present?
    I guess to protect your fingers from getting caught in spokes. The only function I've had for them is in Quad Rugby where they are also Mandatory.

My pimped out ride

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

and from the back..

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

This is so funny! When my hubby put neon lights under his car, he put some under my chair! I thought they were fun and my kids love them. When I read this topic I thought, "Hmmm, a 34 yr old mom of two has a pimped-out ride!" My husband has long since gotten rid of his neons and the car for that matter but I've still got mine! They really came in handy last week when we lost power during the hurricane. I was the only one in the house that didn't need a flashlight or candle.
    I'm trying to post pics of it. They are purple neons to match my purple chair.

Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete

Here is a night pic if you can tell!

Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete