Finally ... I'm hooked up to my high speed and back in real action! Good gawd it feels like I've been away on a long journey ..... I really missed the ongoing contact with everyone here ..... I won't bore you all with too many details but I will share some of our experience with you!

We found another house almost at the 11th hour as we were formulating Plan B in the event we didn't find anything ...... just down the street from were we were living ...... it was totally kismet at work! I looked at it and knew it was the house for us ..... its 40 ... no 50 years older than the one we were in and half the floor space but it had a good feel to it and has lots of potential with some reno's. Bill needed some convincing but I just knew this was our house! Now don't laugh at me but I would go over to the new place and actually have a conversation with it ... I would burn incense and ring bells and just make friends with it .... and wouldn't you know it the move went just fine .... the weather cooperated, I had my friends and family to help ... I was exausted when it was done (and I'm still tired ) but it got done after many trips to the recycle depot and garbage dump, a garage sale and donations to the Mennonite Central Committee ..... it was almost cathartic sorting and pitching ......

Bill is at his Mom's as I've said and he's having a harder time with all this but he's coming around .... after all the lesser floor space most directly affects him so I've given him total control over the reno's ...well ... maybe not completely !!

The dog and cat have settled right in .. just like they've lived here forever .... its weird .... of course we're still in their neighbourhood so it wasn't as traumatic for them ......

I don't know ... I can see our old place from where I sit as I type this and there is simply no sorrow or longing for it as I thought there might be .... maybe it hasn't really hit me yet ... or maybe the release of the financial burden is just too freeing ... there's nothing left to do but "go forward" ........

Peace everyone!

Obieone