Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Done and done ....

Smile It's Done and done ....

I'm using dial-up so I can't stay long but I thought I'd just pop in to say ... it's over .. finally over .. our move that is ... see here http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=85515 !

We are in some weird space/time continuim but we survived and all is well ! We have a much smaller, much older home now that needs some renos .... so Bill is cozied up at his Mom's temporarily !
    When I get my real internet hooked up I will elaborate but suffice it to say .... life is change ... period ... it continues with or without us .... personally I choose to go along for the ride .... it can be an adventure!!

Bill's pressure sores continue to heal ever so slowly but his skin is so much better since we got the low air loss mattress ..... they tunnelled so I don't have to tell you what that means .......

Thanks again for all your support everyone .....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Glad to hear

you're okay, and have found a place to live.

I hope the renovations don't take too long and Bill can be home with you soon.

Hope to see you around here more very soon Obie.

Take care.

Shelley

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone

We are in some weird space/time continuim but we survived and all is well ! .... life life is change ... period ... it continues with or without us .... personally I choose to go along for the ride .... it can be an adventure!!
    you're my hero in every way, Joyce. been waiting to hear that you made it through, so thanks for that update.

k

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Bill's Like the Little Engine that Could. You're like Ms. Conductor.

2 of the great legends of transportation, working together? You are so getting where you are supposed to be!

Luv ya, Joyce-
    B

Obie... I'm so happy to hear that your move is over! Hope that Bill can come home soon...

Love, Sieg

Glad to hear you're o.k.I 'm sorry I missed the other thread.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Glad to know the move is completed, will be glad for you both when the renos are done.

Grab dial-up and stay in touch when you can.

Looking forward to your return.

Glad to hear ......
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Joyce, I bet the move was so much fun you'd like to do it all over again! Hey - and renovations next? Dang, the thrills just don't stop, huh?

So the good news is that you're part of the way there, you all made it through in one piece, and hopefully the renovations will go quickly and smoothly.

Excellent news that Bill's doing better, and many wishes that this trend shall continue.

I missed you. Welcome back.