Thread: Giger MD for sale (used)

Giger MD for sale (used)

We have a used Giger MD for sale. If you are interested, I can give you details, just ask. We live in Michigan. It can be transported in a pickup or even a minivan (with seats removed) if you do some disassembly.

lady inpain

Quote Originally Posted by Iris100
    We have a used Giger MD for sale. If you are interested, I can give you details, just ask. We live in Michigan. It can be transported in a pickup or even a minivan (with seats removed) if you do some disassembly.in NewMexico

Just me wantaqote for devise I'm
    in New Mxico

If I understand your comment correctly, you are asking how much we are asking for the Giger. It was about $15,000.00 when purchased, but we are open to any offers.

If anyone is interested in the applications for a Giger MD, you can google it and find a great deal of information and research. It is used in many intensive physical therapy rehabs.

Can you tell me something about your results achieved using this machine? Was it worth it?
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Benefits

It is hard to say what improvements we can attribute to the Giger and what came about from other therapy, but had a c4/5 injury with complete paralysis on the left side. Have had very slow improvements over the past two years in her strength, ability to sit, left side has improved to a C5 level, bladder control that is good enough so that do not cath any more & sensation improvements down to waist. When first started using the Giger, Dr told us that it is useful for bladder control and neurological connection. When first started using it, could not even turn the arm pedals. Can now turn them completely without help. It helps with spasms and tightness in the hips/shoulders also. There is much research on the Internet about other benefits.

Just want to post once more that we need to sell this. We will consider all offers. If anyone would like to contact us, we can be reached at gandme@gmail.com Thanks!

still for sale???

giger md for sale

Is this item still available?

All of my sci patients and I love the giger md, but it is pretty darn expensive.