Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Apple Powerbook Harddrive source needed

Thanks everyone! I had not previously formatted it...I talked to Jadis on the phone...she walked me through where to find the "erase" formatting feature...YEAH! All is good and happy now! I am posting this FROM my MAC!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Works beautifully and speedily now! I did partition, I've got one specifically for my photos and one for my music...I do share both of those online A bit, so it does make sense to have it partitioned...Once I knew I needed to format the drive it all made sense...WOO HOO! How could I forget a silly step like that...lol...IT's so nice to be back to my Mac! I'm a MacAddict, I really am!
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing
    Thanks everyone! I had not previously formatted it...I talked to Jadis on the phone...she walked me through where to find the "erase" formatting feature...YEAH! All is good and happy now! I am posting this FROM my MAC!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Works beautifully and speedily now! I did partition, I've got one specifically for my photos and one for my music...I do share both of those online A bit, so it does make sense to have it partitioned...Once I knew I needed to format the drive it all made sense...WOO HOO! How could I forget a silly step like that...lol...IT's so nice to be back to my Mac! I'm a MacAddict, I really am!

Congratulations! Wise.

Great to hear.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

wb chelle! great to hear that your mac is alive and well again!
    Daniel