Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Do you have pain?

  1. #1

    Do you have pain?

    The Translational Pain Research Group at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital is seeking individuals with chronic pain as a result of Spinal Cord Injury to participate in a research study.

    Volunteers must:
    · Be between the ages of 18 and 55;
    · Be in good physical health;
    · Have pain for at least 3 months

    Volunteers who qualify for the study will be reimbursed for their time. The cost of travel to and from BWH will also be reimbursed.

    For more information please call 617-525-7246 (PAIN) or email

  2. #2

    More Info on Study

    This study requires 2 visits to BWH. One 2 day screening visit, and one week-long stay. Please call 617-525-7246(PAIN) or 1-800-722-5520 (extension 5-7246) or email

Similar Threads

  1. DREZ for brachial plexus avulsions
    By Wise Young in forum Pain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
  4. Pain centers and clinics
    By antiquity in forum Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2002, 09:44 PM
  5. Article on the state of pain research
    By David Berg in forum Pain
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2001, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts