Hey Becky, I am a t-12 incomplete also going on 5 years. I worked my a$$ off trying to get walking again and I TOTALLY understand what you are saying. Someone with a way higher level off injury walking around on arm crutches just makes me feel like a failure. I lifted weights a lot before I got hurt, my max bench was 375 and I could push 225 23 times, so upper strength was not the problem. I got to the point where I could get in the kafo's and use the wheeled walker with assistance for about 50 feet in a straight line, then I was shot and needed help back in my chair. I hit that point and never got any further, nothing we can do about connections wearing out. If it was something I could use every day and use by myself I would keep after it but it is what it is. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that we have a president elected with a good head on his shoulders ( I am a republican by the way) with all these vets coming home in our situation I am confident we will be able to get around without a chair in the next few years. Then again, without hope we have nothing :-)