Thread: Was in a Colours then in a TiLite Quickie now am thinking about a ZRA

Was in a Colours then in a TiLite Quickie now am thinking about a ZRA

I have read a lot of the post but I can't make my mind up on what chair to get. I have been in the two but am wondering about the ZRA. It's real adjustable. I have got to get another because unfortunatly I have gained wieght. I am in a 15 in. now so do I need 16 or 17 OMG It's terible to gain wt. The ZRA looks just like a Quickie TiLite. Does anyone know the difference between the two?
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Didn't mean to post two time. When I push post and I want to edit something or change something what do I do so it won't post two times?
    Mary
    Van Morrison

This might be a stupid question but wouldn't it be easier work on losing the weight then going through the hassle of getting a new chair?

It's not a stupid question. I have tried to loose wieght but can't seem to. I don't eat sweets. I eat a banana for breakfast and one meal a day. I have a rope tied to both of the legs of my bed so I can do sit ups. I am a T9 complete so it's not like I am not trying. Now back to the original question.
    Mary
    Van Morrison

i dont know muuch about either chair, but i think the quickie ti has 1" tubing and the zra has 1.25", which makes it less flexy. theres a quickie gti also i think, so maybe you could keep any accessories from your ti, like armrests or clothing guards. i dont know really, but someone else will

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46
    I have read a lot of the post but I can't make my mind up on what chair to get. I have been in the two but am wondering about the ZRA. It's real adjustable. I have got to get another because unfortunatly I have gained wieght. I am in a 15 in. now so do I need 16 or 17 OMG It's terible to gain wt. The ZRA looks just like a Quickie TiLite. Does anyone know the difference between the two?
    Mary
    Hi Mary,

I've tried both: Quickie Ti and ZRa and, for me, the ZRa is much better (maybe, the Quickie GTi could be similar to ZRa, but I didn't try it). In fact, I'm trying to buy a folding wheelchair, but for a rigid one, the ZRa would be my first option. It is too light, adjustable and looks nice.

i wouldnt buy anything quickie. look at colours razor or tilite
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by maryonwheels46
    It's not a stupid question. I have tried to loose wieght but can't seem to. I don't eat sweets. I eat a banana for breakfast and one meal a day. I have a rope tied to both of the legs of my bed so I can do sit ups. I am a T9 complete so it's not like I am not trying. Now back to the original question.
    Mary
    Eating less wotn make you lose weight. Actually eating more is what helps....4-5 times a day and small meals. cut down on the sugar and carbs(fruit has a lot of sugar).. a little excercise wouldnt hurt

What are you going to do with your old chair?

I am going to sell my Colour Eclipse. When my other comes in. It's all black in great shape. I (think) the seat is 15 x 15. They are totaly adjustable.
    Mary
    Van Morrison