Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another SCI from football

Community's kindness pours out to injured athlete

Community's kindness pours out to injured athlete
    South Gwinnett's Arquevious Crane finds 'unbelievable' generosity

By CURTIS BUNN
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 01/06/08 Three days before Christmas — and three months and two days after suffering a debilitating spinal cord injury on the South Gwinnett High School football field — Arquevious Crane came home.
    He came home to a red-brick, four-bedroom house in a picturesque Loganville subdivision with neatly manicured lawns. The house was a gift — talk about great Christmas presents — from the Snell family of E.R. Snell Contractors Inc., a clan with a heart the size of the Comets' football field named after business co-founder Richard Snell.
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...rane_0106.html

That's an excellent story .. it's so nice that those people stepped up and helped this young man. They went completely above and beyond.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Awesome news.. E.R. Snell is a wonderful co. with wonderful ppl. I met Chris Snell soon after my injury. He invited me to his home, a damn humongous one I might add, and showed me the mods he did to his home. He has also donated to every fundraiser I've had. This really comes as no surprise as they're by no means stingy.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

good news indeed.

i didn't read the whole thing but did it tell his injury level?