Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: orangejello

orangejello

There has been much speculation about orangejello . She has not posted since late spring. Her family wishes to share the following information.

We would like to thank all those who have expressed concern for orangejello here on the Care Cure forums. orangjello underwent flap surgery on her ankle in July and developed complications that left her very ill. It has been a difficult past few months but she is slowly recovering. We know that she has many friends here at Care Cure. We are hopeful she will be able to return to her laptop and the forums later in the fall. The message is a general one as our family has made the decision to allow orangejello to discuss the particulars when she returns. We will post another update in the future. Again we would like to thank you all for your concern and friendship for orangejello.
    John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Thank you John. I've been thinking of her a lot lately.

I am very glad to see this public reassurance that her condition continues to improve.

Thanks John.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Second what Foolish Old said, thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by quadvet
    Second what Foolish Old said, thanks John.
    Same here.

Thanks John

John, If we post messages to be read to Orangejello, will you see that the family gets them so OJ knows that she is in our thoughts and prayers?

OJ, you have more spuke and fire then most. Keep fighting girl we need and want you back here soon. Take care and be well.
    Best,
    Cheesecake
    Every day I wake up is a good one

I agree. She's greatly missed on the boards as an articulate voice of reason. I hope to see her back as soon as possible.

Keep improving OJ!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

John, If we post messages to be read to Orangejello, will you see that the family gets them so OJ knows that she is in our thoughts and prayers?

Posted by Cheesecake
    Absolutely, I will put together the good wishes from members as a get well card for OJ.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Get well OJ, we all miss you very much!

Blessings to you and to your family.