Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Knows What's Happened to Ami....

Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    juke if i wont post for a while will you miss me?hehe
    Just don't post until you've been out of your house for at least an hour. I'll answer you when you return.

Steve
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Has anyone tried to PM Ami or the others just to say hi? A little interest and kind words can go a long way.

I don't know if this is true for all, but I do get e-mail when I get a PM, so she may at least get notified of it.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Ami, Chad and Small Boy are ok...I'm gonna email her the link to this thread...not sure if/when she will come back, but at least she will know SOMEBODY here loves them...

Teena

Oh...and I ***had*** to laugh at the spelling "angle" instead of "angel"...

A woman at work does the same thing...so...we teased her unmercifully about it...AND...

Last year at Christmas, I found this fabric in a store that sure enough said...

"Angles we have heard on high"

I bought some, my best friend made her an ornament to go on her Christmas tree! I gave it to her in front of the whole gang at work...

She still cherishes it to this day...LOL

Teena

She helped me out a lot to and she is being missed! So Ami, if you read this you are being missed here and hope to see you back soon.

I miss her too she was always such an honest person and nice, wish she'd come back.

I valued the entertainment and spark she brought to maaaaany threads.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I miss her humor, honesty, and sanity. I hope she realizes how many here support her and doesn't let the few miserable souls who sometimes post here, discourage her from contributing.