Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Davies Update

Hey guys, listen. Somethings gotta give here. Believe me I've been known to criticize Dr. D's lack of sharing results and posts. However though, why would somebody get our hopes up and just blatantly ignore us? I met with him, spoke with him, and even went to see him at working to walk, and I think he's a really sincere guy. I think his reasons for the hush-hush is really valid. Think about it, in the past he clearly said it worked on acute injuries and not chronics, but said he was working on the chronic injury. If it was not working, he'd say it still doesn't work like he said before. So it gotta be something other than just no progress. See what I mean? Why else would he be worried about being published and stuff? Who really would publish work that had no results? The acute stuff has already been published and talked about, so it has to be something big dealing with chronic injuries. Why would he make us wait in suspense just to say, ha ha made you wait and its nothing! It doesn't even make sense. Now this is coming from a guy who has no patience at all, but the only thing that makes me have some peace of mind, is thinking its all gonna be worth it. And furthermore, what jackass would publish anything that had nothing to say? If I'm wrong, then I'm the worlds biggest jackass. Lets just hope and pray I'm not. until then, may the force be with us.

Blog Entries
    about a year ago dr.davies made mention of his data being published in 2010.was it published?if not when?

I believe they are working and waiting on the replication of studies phase right now. That must be completed and successful for much more public information to appear. I've heard of 2 different labs working on the replication phase.

Blog Entries
    post # 835 dated 2-28-10 dr.davies mentioned this forums reputation for nasty discussions of his SCI research.any of you folks know what forum we should be participating in for factual un-nasty updates of dr. davies progress?

Hans, great post; let's wait longer, hell we've waited this long. Maybe this summer we will get news from various sources including Dr Davies. there is defintely things going on and news will be coming with real progress. the force is with us.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by CAS View Post
    yep just not fast enough - for me any way who a has very little patentice
    Hi Cas,

A famous quote

patience is a virtue, posses it if you can,
    seldom found in woman, but never in a man

Thing is, you certainly learn this when lying in bed for months! So perhaps we can all be forgiven for being a bit restless now.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by chris arnold View Post
    Hi Cas,

A famous quote

patience is a virtue, posses it if you can,
    seldom found in woman, but never in a man

Thing is, you certainly learn this when lying in bed for months! So perhaps we can all be forgiven for being a bit restless now.
    Yes my wife thanks you for the wisdom

Exclamation

Lord grant me patience, but hurry!
    C5/C6 since 1984

Quote Originally Posted by CAS View Post
    Yes my wife thanks you for the wisdom
    No problem! I can't claim that as my original thoughts.
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    post # 835 dated 2-28-10 dr.davies mentioned this forums reputation for nasty discussions of his SCI research.any of you folks know what forum we should be participating in for factual un-nasty updates of dr. davies progress?
    Having seen some other forum input, I would say that on balance we are fairly low on "nasty discussions".