Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1442

Thread: Stephen Davies Update

  1. #271
    Jesse's Mom,

    I conferm my $500 dontion to Davies lab has been done.

    Paolo

  2. #272
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855
    Hi everyone,

    My family and I have donated $10,000 to Dr. Stephen Davies' lab. I sincerely hope we could do more this year!! I have much faith in his outstanding work; his work means so much to everyone concerned.

    Suzanne
    Suzanne

  3. #273
    Suzanne and Paolocipolla, We're so happy to hear of your donations to Davies SCI Lab! The momentum that's building from the CC site is helping to move the research forward. With everyone donating what they can for their favorite researcher this year, it is surely having an impact. I love coming to the site and seeing that people are doing lots of positive things toward funding a hope for the cure of SCI! Thank you for sharing with us!

  4. #274
    Many thanks to all of you who have already given donations to our SCI research program. It is also uplifting for us as scientists to know that we have your support, that you are willing to work with us in developing effective new therapies. Leif; I hope you don't mind but I'd rather not be drawn into a long philosophical discussion about whether treatments that inflict increased neuropathic pain upon an SCI patient should be considered for clinical trial. My lab will shortly be publishing new data that I think will make this question somewhat of a moot point.

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davies
    My lab will shortly be publishing new data that I think will make this question somewhat of a moot point.
    titillating!

  6. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Dr. Davies I don’t mind,
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davies
    ...Leif; I hope you don't mind but I'd rather not be drawn into a long philosophical discussion about whether treatments that inflict increased neuropathic pain upon an SCI patient should be considered for clinical trial. My lab will shortly be publishing new data that I think will make this question somewhat of a moot point.
    and I rest my case because of this good news. Great going and good luck to you and your lab. Looking forward to a good read.

  7. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Dr. Davies. I know researchers believing to fix spinal cord injuries by research. In fact researchers doing such work, to move frontiers like you do, like brain studies and the cord studies aiming for therapies, are moving ahead. -Just want to say; thanks for very much appreciated work working so very hard for that, for maybe to solve the SCI enigma for somje of us. We the SCI’s people need help here, you know. And thank you for helping on the quest of our. You are a team worker, but also an arrowhead.

  8. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Hello again Stephen, it’s late spring now, sort of, why the foot dragging , any publications in the pipeline?

  9. #279
    Suzanne/ Jesse's Mom

    I just now noticed your post. I wanted to thank you, for your very generous donation to the spinal cord recovery effort. Let's all hold out a good thought that this year may provide a solid foundation & some answers to the many questions.

  10. #280
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by chasb
    Suzanne/ Jesse's Mom

    I just now noticed your post. I wanted to thank you, for your very generous donation to the spinal cord recovery effort. Let's all hold out a good thought that this year may provide a solid foundation & some answers to the many questions.

    Chasb,

    You're welcome! I will continue to do my best.

    Suzanne
    Suzanne

Similar Threads

  1. Stephen Davies Lab Report
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 03:55 AM
  2. Quackwatch Update
    By Wise Young in forum Cure
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:42 PM
  3. Did you contribute to Dr. Davies?
    By litespeed4 in forum Cure
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:08 PM
  4. NABR Update
    By Wise Young in forum Cure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:28 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 05:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •