Thread: Stephen Davies Update

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Why not pose that customer service question to zoki83 since they just announced to you that you are getting what you donated money for down in Australia?
    I asked you because I wasn't sure about what you meant to say. If you prefer not to answer it's ok.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    I would imagine they spent the money
    Yes, his donation was probably spent long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I asked you because I wasn't sure about what you meant to say. If you prefer not to answer it's ok.

Paolo
    You don't think I said what I meant to say? I'm always as clear as mud. I answered but perhaps then it's more about me not saying something you're wanting to hear as usual. You're at least consistent so I always know the very next ploy and your same old game plan.

No, the community doesn't need sci orgs assigned to do some kind of a donation retrieval servicing for you. (Yes, as usual I can already see that next brilliant notion coming from a mile away in your next post to me so I'll cut to the chase. You can forget about assigning your complaint to others to take care of. I don't have time nor interest). However, if you're one to insist your personal citizen rights were violated and feel the need for financial restitution after all these years, it would behoove you to just pay for a private attorney in Italy to assist you on how best to retrieve your contribution and exert whatever rights you have down in Australia. That's what you pay attorney's for. It's not of interest nor the responsibility of a non-profit sci org volunteer to take care of these kinds of complaints for you nor create scorched earth actions for the future of this community. It makes no sense to be destructive and waste time. Start your own sci org to assign your silly missions to.

The Davies project proposals had never been run past a scientific advisory board and there was never any signed agreements nor oversights of your contribution in the first place. You made a free will contribution, gift or donation over the internet. It turned out to be an unfortunate situation but it's over now and people learned a lot from what happened many years ago.

Son, common sense simply dictates that you best get real busy making a case for yourself with substantial evidence of wrong doing if you're going to insist on making a big stink about him owing you a refund from Australia. For starters you can go find copies of your statue of limitations, copies of the research proposals with appropriate dated signatures, equipment/pharmaceutical and live animal inventory, quarterly data reports, final peer reviews, financial transaction receipts, pertinent publications/declined journal papers, email exchanges, lab notices and employee schedules for your attorney if you feel the need for vindication. You could do all of that as a project to kill some time for shits and giggles if you have nothing else to do in life but chase about doing these ludicrous missions of havoc.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 01-23-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    You don't think I said what I meant to say? Perhaps it's about me not saying what you want to hear.

My post wasn't about your donation or trying to predict what your rights should be when making a donation. However, if you have concerns about your citizen rights or financial restitution you feel you are due from someone, then it would obviously be best for you to contact an attorney in Italy to assist you on how to retrieve your donation from a resident now living in Australia.
    I'm not a lawyer Paolo but I would suggest that you retain an Italian, Australian and a U.S. attorney. Maybe you should get an international attorney to manage your team of lawyers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoki83 View Post
    Thank you so kindly for giving me such an insight into the work that has been done! I apologise for posting such nonsense, as how could I be stupid enough to give a very little insight into what is happening down here (thats if anything at all is happening, since it is not in the mighty USA!) After this post I will ban myself from this forum simply because I post utter stupidity! Goodluck to all and all the best!

And Giles Plant of Stanford? I never knew he went back A SECOND TIME? When did this happen? Lol

When you realize you have swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker please come back and let us know! If Davies proves us Americans to be ungrateful jack-asses please feel free to rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I'm not a lawyer Paolo but I would suggest that you retain an Italian, Australian and a U.S. attorney. Maybe you should get an international attorney to manage your team of lawyers.
    Uh, I think not. In reality the tiny gift he donated to Davies would not warrant any colossal global fussing with big legal teams and such melodramatic intrigue. It detracts from worthwhile efforts and is seriously counter productive.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 01-19-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Uh, I think not. In reality the tiny gift he donated to Davies would not warrant any colossal global fussing with big legal teams and such melodramatic intrigue. It detracts from worthwhile efforts and is seriously counter productive.
    I was only trying to get Him an audience of at least 4 people who would take him seriously. At least as long as his retainer lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I was only trying to get Him an audience of at least 4 people who would take him seriously. At least as long as his retainer lasted.
    I'd estimated retainer strength of one only..

Dr. Davies is a reason many lose hope. He is dangerous. I'm aggravated Colorado University is still asking for money after opting out of emails for years. Took the money and run and then pointed the fingers at us for asking questions. Ugg

I'll come out of hibernation only to make this observation. Davies is a con man and will do anything to keep a lab afloat. He played Baylor in Houston, Texas and The University of Colorado for probably millions combined. He will scam the folks in Australia too, that's why he's there.

He lied to everyone. He lies still.