Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1442

Thread: Stephen Davies Update

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    I think there should be a funding of research and clinical trials in Italy. So many seem unhappy with the U.S. efforts maybe there would be better success other places.
    Hum...crickets chirping.

Last edited by GRAMMY; 01-23-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Hi I was looking over old posts!! Dose any body know what happened Dr. Davies ! Can anyone tell me is he still working or has he give up looking for a cure. For when you read some of his posts he was quite positive.
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Quote Originally Posted by skeaman View Post
    Hi I was looking over old posts!! Dose any body know what happened Dr. Davies ! Can anyone tell me is he still working or has he give up looking for a cure. For when you read some of his posts he was quite positive.
    He's at The Florey. See http://www.florey.edu.au/about-flore...stephen-davies

At least he has some publications. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Hum...crickets chirping.

Still chirping away!

Quote Originally Posted by skeaman View Post

Unfortunately, this is on us. We run from researcher to researcher like teenage girls run from one boy-band to another boy-band. Whether it be Dr. Davies, Dr. Kessler, Frank Reynolds, Dr. Silver, or even Dr. Young, we show how really desperate we are. The reality is by the time anyone's research appears to be ready to come out of a lab, somebody else has a better idea and the earlier hope and research gets dropped. There will never be incremental steps to a cure, who wants to invest money for a trial when there is already a "better idea" in a different lab someplace.
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Agree with the above!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Really? You think that's "on us"?

No of course not .. but it does seem true that by the time something tangible seems to come out, there's already someone on to something else. Over the last year or so, I've given up hope of seeing anything.

It's just an interesting hobby to observe at this point (read with surreal sarcasm) ... so many lucky to live and never go paralyzed. Tired of living to read/hear of advancements that never make it to the end-user.

The reality is that I'll die of some sort of sepsis, having never felt my legs ever again. It's time to accept that fate. I did the best I could with what I had. That's all any of us can do.

Makes you wonder if the research community shouldn't bear some responsibility to make something available. They enjoy a funded career performing interesting research. No stress whatsoever. Yet none fight to get their results to people that want to risk the consequence of an experimental therapy. My inquiry to Silver is a dead end. Do they not care that we are ready to die to try? Harkama's epic stem is locked away and hidden. None of them speak loudly to make these advances available. My suicide would go unnoticed. And Grammy spare me the insults please.